Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lemonade

happy valentines day!

happy valentines day y'all. I know a lot of us are pretty good at sucking dick so make sure to tag your favorite cock suckers of 2018 and 2019! <3

@Muddykips maybe you'll get SO one day!

@fps_trucka you're probably the best at it, keep up the good work!

@thew you could be better!

@Ironic you still smell, but I love you anyways

edit: post #1500, love me 

edit 2: @nothing_but_fail ur the best

Okay maybe I'll actually say stuff.

@LindsayLoo Happy V day. You always make ttt (and w/e else we're playing) super fun. Even though you go through stuff outside of sG, you still keep this bubbly personality that makes you so likeable and you lift everyone's spirits.

@daniel_ Happy V day, if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be in sG. you and @KiD Fearless (Happy V day fearless!) were the first people I met. I remember playing KZ-endo years and yearrrrrs agoooo and having so much fun along with @krony (Happy v day!) and the other bhoppers on sg-bhop.

After I applied, I then met these idiots @Sakarra @vexer (Happy vday!) along with @BabyNicol3 (Happy v day!). Nicole was so sweet and nice to me the first few times we met, it honestly helped me to actually use my mic more. As well as @Bluestreakid15 @spiderpigrider and all the other genuine people in the Nicole squad.

Y'all are part of the toxic squad and half the time can be annoying but you guys are fun to play with, especially when playing outside of sG servers when you arent getting into arguments with people and there isn't any drama. @Nau @just reX Happy v day.

@fps_trucka Happy v day. Apex is hella fun playing with u

@Don Juan Happy v day! You're super nice and fun to play comp with. Too bad you live across the globe and one of us will always have shit ping.

@Muddykips Happy v day! you're so young and innocent, I wish I could shield you from sG LMFAO

@sweetrock Happy V dayyyyy! Everyone always says stuff about you, but sG wouldn't be sG without you, and you make it a lot more fun and interesting.

@nothing_but_fail ur so stupid LOL fun convos :D Happy v day

And all u oldfags @Beerman @Travesty @porknchili are great to talk about music with and just have stupid convos in general. Along with this loser @centran:P Y'all are immature af but in a mature way.

Happy valentines day everyone!!!

I honestly probably forgot a lot of people. I'm tired af, had 5 hours of sleep and just got back from class. I've only been here in sG for a little bit, but y'all make the stressful-ness(?) of life a bit more bearable.

Thanks everyone! :wub:

42 minutes ago, Clara said:

Okay maybe I'll actually say stuff.

@LindsayLoo Happy V day. You always make ttt (and w/e else we're playing) super fun. Even though you go through stuff outside of sG, you still keep this bubbly personality that makes you so likeable and you lift everyone's spirits.

@daniel_ Happy V day, if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be in sG. you and @KiD Fearless (Happy V day fearless!) were the first people I met. I remember playing KZ-endo years and yearrrrrs agoooo and having so much fun along with @krony (Happy v day!) and the other bhoppers on sg-bhop.

After I applied, I then met these idiots @Sakarra @vexer (Happy vday!) along with @BabyNicol3 (Happy v day!). Nicole was so sweet and nice to me the first few times we met, it honestly helped me to actually use my mic more. As well as @Bluestreakid15 @spiderpigrider and all the other genuine people in the Nicole squad.

Y'all are part of the toxic squad and half the time can be annoying but you guys are fun to play with, especially when playing outside of sG servers when you arent getting into arguments with people and there isn't any drama. @Nau @just reX Happy v day.

@Don Juan Happy v day! You're super nice and fun to play comp with. Too bad you live across the globe and one of us will always have shit ping.

@Muddykips Happy v day! you're so young and innocent, I wish I could shield you from sG LMFAO

@sweetrock Happy V dayyyyy! Everyone always says stuff about you, but sG wouldn't be sG without you, and you make it a lot more fun and interesting.

@nothing_but_fail ur so stupid LOL fun convos :D Happy v day

And all u oldfags @Beerman @Travesty @porknchili are great to talk about music with and just have stupid convos in general. Along with this loser @centran:P Y'all are immature af but in a mature way.

Happy valentines day everyone!!!

I honestly probably forgot a lot of people. I'm tired af, had 5 hours of sleep and just got back from class. I've only been here in sG for a little bit, but y'all make the stressful-ness(?) of life a bit more bearable.

Thanks everyone! :wub:

Hi you are very nice but I am not apart of any toxic squadrons or initiatives I am only in the good boy gang with @Sakarra

Happy Valentines day :D

3 hours ago, Nau said:

@Sakarra @fps_trucka Happy Valentines day to the APEX God Squad.

HELL YEAH! Have a good one QT's! ;) Maybe ill give you guys a couple Dub - u's as a present.

4 hours ago, LindsayLoo said:

@fps_trucka you're probably the best at it, keep up the good work!

<3 I get A LOT of practice.

43 minutes ago, Clara said:

Likewise! We'll get some more wins under our belt!

@nothing_but_fail <3

and everyone else hope you all have a good valentines day and see you all on brofest :D

Happy V Day @Sakarra Thanks For Breaking ZE

Happy V Day @fps_trucka Thanks for fixing ZE and all the work you've done on it

Happy V Day @Muddykips Just keep dreaming

Happy V Day @LindsayLoo For the Happy V Day FeelsBadMan(you mentioned kips, but I appreciate the free post)

Happy V Day @Beerman For his extra bones

Happy V Day @KiD Fearless For the hacks

And many more <3

Happy Valentine's day to:

@Clara - You remind me of Pantera, and that's a good thing.

@Travesty - You are just about the only person I can actually talk basketball with around here

@KiD Fearless - You made the Bhop server enjoyable enough for me to come back to sG

@Beerman - Glad to hear your bones are healing up nicely.

@Iherdcows - Because =(SGS)= is forever

@fps_trucka - Just because you seem like a decent enough guy

@Chaulklet.Shake(Elmo) - The blackest sounding Asian in sG

@PANTERA - You won't even see this because of your Hawaiian turtle internet

@SpartanSakaro - Keep the secret of bhopping alive

@centran - For some reason I find you to be the most fascinating specimen in sG. Never change...

@Swed - You live in a close enough vicinity to me

And for the rest of you, here's some great advice:

Happy Valentine's day, I appreciate everyone who has welcomed me into this community! <3

@Muddykips Despite how annoying some people think you are, you will always be one of my best CSGO and ZE friends (hopefully you get SO one day lol)

@LindsayLoo You are just an all around nice person and it's funny to watch you bring that ban hammer down xD

@MistaChang fuck u jk I love u

@spiderpigrider u abuse the crap outa me but it hurts so good 

@fps_trucka u are a legend my dude thanks for all the hard work you've done for my favorite sG server

@Nau   People say you are toxic, but you've always been a cool as shit dude every time I've talked to you, so they all trippin

@BabyNicol3 one of my favorite parts of playing TTT go is saying "If I die it was Nicole xD"

Anyone else that I didn't mention, I'm sure we will get to know each other eventually, until then :D

11 minutes ago, Dark Fry said:

Happy Valentine's day, I appreciate everyone who has welcomed me into this community! <3

@Muddykips Despite how annoying some people think you are, you will always be one of my best CSGO and ZE friends (hopefully you get SO one day lol)

@LindsayLoo You are just an all around nice person and it's funny to watch you bring that ban hammer down xD

@MistaChang fuck u

@spiderpigrider u abuse the crap outa me but it hurts so good 

@fps_trucka u are a legend my dude thanks for all the hard work you've done for my favorite sG server

@Nau   People say you are toxic, but you've always been a cool as shit dude every time I've talked to you, so they all trippin

Anyone else that I didn't mention, I'm sure we will get to know each other eventually, until then :D

PLEASE ADOPT ME

Shall I compare @Sponsored to a summer's day

Dylan art more lovely and more temperate.
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
And summer's lease hath all too short a date.
Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines,
And often is his gold complexion dimmed;
And every fair from fair sometime declines,
By chance, or nature's changing course untrimmed.
But thy eternal summer shall not fade
Nor lose possession of that fair thou ow'st;
Nor shall death brag thou wand'rest in his shade,
When in eternal lines to time thou grow'st,
So long as men can breathe or eyes can see,
So long lives this, and this gives life to thee.

say it back

also happy valentines day to

@Nav @Wolfshade @Jiffy @vEntus @ThatOllieWhoDies

@Nau @Clara @Sean @Imperium @Shiro @Rufus @nErd_

30 minutes ago, just reX said:

Shall I compare @Sponsored to a summer's day

Dylan art more lovely and more temperate.

say it back

also happy valentines day to

@Nav @Wolfshade @Jiffy @vEntus @ThatOllieWhoDies

@Nau @Clara @Sean @Imperium @Shiro @Rufus @nErd_

God you are so annoying.

Shall I compare @just reX to a summer's day

Reese art more lovely and more temperate.

Happy V-Day to these homies as well.

@ThatOllieWhoDies @dash @Nav @Shiro @Nau @Jeff The Flying Shark @Wolfshade @Clara @York

@Rufus @Sean @Imperium @Karma @Sakarra @vexer @Iherdcows @LindsayLoo

ill do some more valentines wishes since you nerds are just so nice.

@Nau stop being good at ttt, but keep playing

@Avenger you are my best friend and I love you 

@Dark Fry I appreciate you and @cookie eater for always making me feel good about banning more and more people 

@FanService you're a pretty cool dude, so stay that way or else ill find you 

@Rayne big ol' fuck you! keep being awesome and being concerned when I stay up too late

@Destin im sorry I murdered that snowman

@BabyNicol3 you're my favorite weeb

@KiD Fearless thanks for helping bullet on tttgo stuff sometimes, its not unappreciated effort!

@Mimic do more work ya big ol fuckin gay asshole. love ya though <3

@Beerman GET SOME MORE FUCKIN BONES BRO

@Sponsored when are we hanging out 

@Clara there I love you too