Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trav

The 1st Annual Syndickie Awards

I wonder who will actually get the The Holy Saint Award???? I'm ready for this FeelsGoodMan

37 minutes ago, vexer said:

D. Flaming - We try to keep this board as civil as possible. One thing we will not tolerate is the use of insults towards other members. You can express your opinion civilly, no need to be harsh about it. If things start heating up, use the report function. Failing to do so and deciding to take matter into your own hands can result in punishment for yourself as well.

Do you feel offended? Are you being flamed right now? If so, how and by whom?

#FunPolice

2 minutes ago, Travesty said:

Do you feel offended? Are you being flamed right now? If so, how and by whom?

#FunPolice

I’m just posting some Global guidelines KappaRoss

1 minute ago, vexer said:

I’m just posting some Global guidelines KappaRoss

Wouldn't be surprised if we see more votes for you for the Temple Grandin Award after this!

Nice initiative.  I hope all the winners get syndickies that they can cherish forever!  If not, you can still add it to the ol' resume.  :) 

2 minutes ago, waffles said:

Nice initiative.  I hope all the winners get syndickies that they can cherish forever!  If not, you can still add it to the ol' resume.  :) 

Looks like you were once awarded a Syndickie before! Congrats!

9bc910f120.png

42 minutes ago, Travesty said:

Wouldn't be surprised if we see more votes for you for the Temple Grandin Award after this!

FeelsGoodMan I’ve never won much

5 minutes ago, Beerman said:

It should say inaugural instead of 1st annual you fucking retard @Travesty

Also, I wonder how many people are still unaware of the karma and nothing but fail scandal. 

It took you 4 days to figure this out? Did you just learn the meaning of the word today?

I've been waiting for someone to correct me... Honestly I don't think anyone on staff had picked you to correct it -- I'll have to check.

Just now, Travesty said:

It took you 4 days to figure this out? Did you just learn the meaning of the word today?

I've been waiting for someone to correct me... Honestly I don't think anyone on staff had picked you to correct it -- I'll have to check.

First time I saw this thread you had linked it on discord. I never read the title or the beginning post. Just the categories. 

Just now, Beerman said:

First time I saw this thread you had linked it on discord. I never read the title or the beginning post. Just the categories. 

I know a lot of words on a page make it hard for you to retain comprehension and attention.

Best to just seek out the easy bits to read.

Proud of you, son.

Just now, Travesty said:

I know a lot of words on a page make it hard for you to retain comprehension and attention.

Best to just seek out the easy bits to read.

Proud of you, son.

Nah it's just when I see you write a bunch of shit I know most of it is useless pandering fluff so it's easily skippable. 

1 minute ago, Beerman said:

Nah it's just when I see you write a bunch of shit I know most of it is useless pandering fluff so it's easily skippable. 

giphy.gif

Touché

If you win an award, we better see a damn acceptance speech.

So far there is only one tie category. The rest are pretty clear winners.

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS OF THE INAUGURAL SYNDICKIE AWARDS (see Original Post)

@bulletford @Beerman @waffles @Jeff The Flying Shark @Sean @Renegade @Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV @Junzou @Ordinarygamer96 @Rayne

And a special congratulations to Beerman for winning TWO Syndickie Awards!!!

He becomes the first ever Two-Time Winner for winning both the Talk Mad Shit All-Star Award and the Tacky Memorial Award!

The person with the highest amount of votes in a single category goes to Junzou with a total of 12 votes! Jeff was close with 11 total votes for his respective category.

Syndickie Winners, we are looking forward to your acceptance speeches!

I'd like to thank all those years of diss circles on the playground and after school on the soccer fields. The embarrassment and humiliation of those people fueled the toxicity that makes me who I am today. Thank you.

I'd like to thank my family, my friends, the gang, and of course, Travesty, the glorious knight in shining armor, for making this possible.

@BabyNicol3 get out of my house.