Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trav

The 1st Annual Syndickie Awards

Xp6LBu5.png

Friends, Lovers and Adversaries...

gVzthub.pngWELCOME TO THE 1st ANNUAL SYNDICKIE AWARDS! gVzthub.png

From now until Tuesday, April 24, 2018 members of Syndicate Gamers will be able to vote for your fellow members for the following Syndickies!

In order to keep the Winners a secret and to avoid a member voting twice, please PRIVATE MESSAGE ME YOUR VOTES OR POST YOUR VOTES IN THIS THREAD, please include all categories. Send me the categories, following with the member you're voting for. Please be clear in your voting or your vote will not count!

**Each member may only vote once per category, and you are not allowed to vote for yourself in any category.**

After the voting deadline, we will reveal the winners in this thread. Winners will be awarded the Syndickie Badge, it will be labelled for each category they win.

HERE ARE YOUR CATEGORIES FOR THE SYNDICKIES...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gVzthub.pngThe Syndickie Backbone Award (Hardest working in sG)

WINNER: Bulletford

Other Nominees: Driz, Trucka, Moose, Face, Travesty, Jeff, Fontaine, Centran, Kid Fearless, Lindsay, Sweetrock

* Awarded to the member of sG who deserves to be the next Legend if they do not have it already. Time in and time out, this member continues to contribute their free time and energy to sG. They are undoubtedly the backbone of sG and without them sG would likely perish. Heroes are Remembered, Legends Never Die.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gVzthub.pngThe Talk Mad Shit All-Star Award (Best Trash Talker)

WINNER: Beerman

Other Nominees: Jeff, Driz, Sean, Sweetrock, Eddy, Fatboy, Rune, Cman, Chicago Ted, Ghoul, Branden, Narwhals

* Awarded to the member of sG who dealt the wittiest, funniest, harshest and ruthless blows to other members... not only in Talk Mad Shit threads but over all of sG servers and discord. AKA the All-Time Best Roaster of sG.

gVzthub.pngThe Holy Saint Award (Nicest in sG)

WINNER: Waffles

Other Nominees: Rootbeer, JahIsLove, Jeff, Bulldog, Ctark, Nom Noms, Trucka, BabyNicole, Kid Fearless, Dakka, Rune, MistaChang, Driz, Krony, Groot

* Awarded to the member of sG who is the most kind, friendly, easy to talk to, and who you could count on no matter what to share pleasantries with any time of day. There is absolutely no doubt that this member will go to heaven, if a heaven exists.

gVzthub.pngThe Kordless Memorial Award (Most Useless Current Acting Staff Member)

WINNER: Jeff The Flying Shark

Other Nominees: Fugner, Mimic, Krony, Sean, BabyNicole, Bulldog, Skitt, Lindsay, Driz

* Awarded to the Staff member who does the least amount of work for sG. The Staff member who would most likely to be demoted next if Mimic actually did demotions for Staff. This Staff member provides no value to sG.

gVzthub.pngThe Baby Rage BabyRage Bestowal Award (The Biggest Crybaby)

WINNER: Sean

Other Nominees: BabyNicole, Swed, Karma, Eddy, Vexer, Sweetrock, Pike, Mimic, GraysonLevi, MistaChang, Narwhals, Crobat, Beerman, Ollie, Driz

* Awarded to the member of sG with the most dramatic and shocking meltdowns. Over the most minute circumstances, this member will proceed to bitch and whine about almost anything that occurs in the daily affairs of Syndicate Gamers. You know to walk on eggshells around this member.

gVzthub.pngPepe The Frog FeelsGoodMan Philanthropy Award (Dankest Memer)

WINNER: Renegade

Other Nominees: Beerman, Sweetrock, Imperium, Centran, Howard, Travesty, Dakka, Eddy, Jeff, Pike, Krony, Swed, Driz

* Awarded to the memer of sG who provides us the dankest memes for our own entertainment. They're not only yielding the dankest rare memes but also create some of the best homemade memes on the market.

gVzthub.pngThe Tacky Memorial Award (Most Likely to get JP'd Next)

WINNER: Beerman

Other Nominees: Narwhals, Drey, Sweetrock, Water.exe, Totesmagoats, MarkFromFacebook, Vexer, MistaChang, Ollie, Rex, Driz

* Awarded to the member of sG who is most likely the next person to be a part of the Janitors Project. This member is certainly the most toxic or cancerous in sG and deserves to be eradicated.

gVzthub.pngThe Temple Grandin Autism Awareness Award (Most Likely to actually have some form of Autism)

WINNER: Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV

Other Nominees: Sweetrock, MistaChang, Pike, Swed, Drey, Vexer, The Ben, Mimic, Nothing_but_fail, Firefighter, Nicole, JahIsLove, Travesty, Sean, Water.exe, Driz

* Awarded to the member of sG who is generally hard to understand or comprehend due to the overwhelming nonsense they spread throughout the community. Whether it be their spelling, lack of general knowledge, and complete stupidity… this award is special for the special member in our community who time and time again continues to have us question their capabilities.  It would appear they have their head in the sand day in and day out for seemingly having no idea what’s actually going on around here or in their own personal life.

gVzthub.pngThe White Knight Award (Self explanatory)

WINNER: Junzou

Other Nominees: Iherdcows, Velo, Piero, Lindsay, OrdinaryGamer, Totesmagoats, Driz,

* Awarded to the member of sG who will take absolutely no time, or rational thought, to attack those who are the slightest bit of aggressive to the damsels in distress in the community. A man who promotes gender equality but practices special privilege for women. Believes himself to be the savior for the female gender and hopes one day his actions will pay off in an act of sexual benevolence.

gVzthub.pngThe Donald J. Trump Presidential Award (Most likely to be the next Donald Trump aka President of the United States)

WINNER: OrdinaryGamer96

Other Nominees:  Clamps, Ironic, ZachPL, Nothing_but_fail, Junzou, Sweetrock, Driz

* Awarded to the member of sG who just can't stop talking about politics. No matter the conversation, they will interject their political opinion even when unwarranted. Just like the President, they will stir up issues and topics for their own pleasure even though everyone is sick of hearing them speak. They live, breathe and excrete politics.

gVzthub.pngThe Steamy Nothing_But_Fail Award (Self Explanatory)

WINNER: Rayne

Other Nominees: Sweetrock, Demon, Karma, Nothing_but_fail, Jeff, Lindsay, Nicole, Driz

* Awarded to the member who is certainly the hottest in sG. The guy, girl, etc. who most members would definitely fuck if offered. The member who doesn't need to even try... Naturally beautiful and sensually seductive.

2 minutes ago, Fuzeee said:

can only members of sG be eligible to vote? e.i. I am only a recruit but can I still vote?

Sorry, Recruits cannot vote. If you get enough referrals, you can be part of the 2nd Annual Syndickies though!

You can most certainly share your opinion of who you think should win though. However your vote will not count.

Does that work?

The Syndickie Backbone Award- Driz (isn't staff, but still does more than like 90% of staff)

The talk mad shit award- Driz

The holy saint- Ctark

The kordless memorial award- fugner

The baby rage bestowal reward- Eddy

pepe the frog philanthropy award- Eddy

The tacky memorial award- idk

The Temple Grandin Autism Awareness Award- Pike

The White Knight Award- Junzou

The Donald J. Trump Presidential Award- Clamps

The Steamy Nothing_But_Fail Award- Sweetrock

8 minutes ago, Sadlyevil said:

I vote travesty for the tacky award but only because you called it the tacky award, still miss tacky’s butler.

Yeet I don’t think I can vote but still.

You might get the The Temple Grandin Autism Awareness Award for this post alone dude

https://puu.sh/A6Aik/2a3114e6ab.png

6 minutes ago, Sadlyevil said:

It’s all a bait

If anything you should be proud Tacky has an award named after himself!

33 minutes ago, Eddy said:

The Syndickie Backbone Award- Driz (isn't staff, but still does more than like 90% of staff)

The talk mad shit award- Driz

The holy saint- Ctark

Gotta PM it retard. 

If anything you should be proud Tacky has an award named after himself!

Yea but I would give tacky a privileged award not a toxic award, but I only knew him for a bit.

Just now, Beerman said:

Gotta PM it retard. 

It's all good, the winner will still be secret cause most people have been PMing me their answers.

If you want to post your answers in this thread, you're more than welcome. It might not reflect the winners tho.

Just now, Sadlyevil said:

Yea but I would give tacky a privileged award not a toxic award, but I only knew him for a bit.

We're all just havin' fun here. No one seriously wants anyone JP'd at the moment. I know Tacky has a good sense of humor to laugh about it when he inevitably sees this.

We're all just havin' fun here. No one seriously wants anyone JP'd at the moment. I know Tacky has a good sense of humor to laugh about it when he inevitably sees this.

For sure

1 hour ago, Eddy said:

The talk mad shit award- Clamps

The holy saint- Ctark

aaww <3

Edit: Wait wtf? I fucking hate politics.. you mixing me up with Oridnary, Edusan?

D. Flaming - We try to keep this board as civil as possible. One thing we will not tolerate is the use of insults towards other members. You can express your opinion civilly, no need to be harsh about it. If things start heating up, use the report function. Failing to do so and deciding to take matter into your own hands can result in punishment for yourself as well.