Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

centran

Happy Birthday centran! GOODBYE - step down

On this day, the day of my birth, I announce my resignation from staff of sG and as a member of JCS. I'm getting too old for this shit... lol. In all seriousness it has been a fun ride but as of late I have not had the time or dedication deserving of such a fine group. There has been many projects I have been wanting to undertake for over 6 months but the purchase of a new house and now the panic of finding a new job has been taking precedence. Couple that with other minor things in my life leads to not being able to put as much time and energy into Syndicate Gamers as I have done in the past.

As I reflect upon my oldness I come to realize that this clan has always had a strong youthful group who brings drive, passion, and energy to this community. We old people sometimes get set in our ways and can impede progress. Not to say that I was doing that but I will admit I have lost that drive. However, the JCS are not currently looking to replace me with some newer more vibrant model. No, they will continue operating as normal for the time being. JCS have done a great job and I wish them and all of staff the best. sG is in capable hands.

I, of course, will still be around but won't be very active. When things settle down I might get more active but will not be returning into a staff role. I will be here if they need to consult on anything. However, staff currently has a nice variance of skills capable of handling anything.

Thank you to the community, past staff, and current staff. Best of luck. See you around.

giphy.gif

Happy Birthday dude. 

Thanksfor everything you've done for this community during your time as a Staff member.

Happy birthday, and goodbye! FeelsBadMan

Its been a ride. I still remember all those shitty playermodels you added to Vanilla and the infinite amount of fun you brought. I salute you sir! Good luck!

Happy birthday bud, sorry again we didn't catch up during my last visit. 

good luck with the personal stuff!

also, ftfy

26 minutes ago, centran said:

JCS have done a great job running sg into the ground and I wish them and all of staff the best. sG is in capable hands.

Happy b-day!!!

ty for stuff you've done

1.png

@Eddy thanks for what you did while you were active. As much as I hate to admit it, your perspective as a non-engineer was actually pretty helpful during some of the development work i did.

12 hours ago, Lindsay said:

Its been a ride. I still remember all those shitty playermodels you added to Vanilla and the infinite amount of fun you brought.

LOL Yes!!! Good times.

Happy Birthday Centran, and thank you for everything you've done for sG and the GMod Community! You will surely be missed.

Happy birthday man, sad to see another one leave, comeback sometime soon you will be missed

Centran wtf, U never came to me and got a concealed before stepping down! I didnt approved this! i REALLY THOUGHT IT WAS A LIE THAT U STEP DOWN! SAD AS FUCK! THANKS FOR BEING A AFK JCS!

GOOD LUCK AND CHECK YOU LATER!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!