Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Muddykips

Mudkip's Application [PENDING][APPROVED]

Name: Bryce (Mudkips)
Steam ID: 76561198213767927

Provide a link to your GameMe profile:http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/1062396

Favorite Server: My favorite server would have to be our sG zombie escape 

About Yourself: I have lots of free time and enjoy playing on sG, I have taken an interest into sG's surf rpg because of all the cool abilities one could have on there.

Do you use a Microphone? Yes I do use a microphone and its connected to my headset which is a Hyper X Cloud 2
Have you previously been a member of a gaming community, if so which one? I have been into different communities before this one but not on this exact game but unfortunately it has shut down due to inactivity, The name of the community was GameGhost
Questions or Comments: I just wanted to ask where do you guys get ur haircuts at because i've been going to Great clips and every time I go there they use the razer to dig into my skull until I bleed so that they could advertise some new shampoo and conditioner. To be summarized what barber shop is better than Great Clips?

Referrals (need at least one L2 or above):Wolf Shade

Link to Introduction Thread: 

Your application has been moved to pending status. You may now put on your sGr | tag to inform members that you are a Recruit.

In order to become a member of Syndicate Gamers, your application will need to meet at least 20 referrals from sG members who are L2 and above. Three of those must be from our Staff team.

7/20

Hes been around for awhile and recently been a big help in repopulating the ZE server.

also @Muddykips Please PM them if you have a question not regarding your rank application to keep your app cleaner.

On 1/2/2019 at 1:26 AM, Lindsay said:

3/20

"does being transgender mean you like it in the butt" -mudkips

19/20

Purely for this comment.