Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Destin

App [DENIED]

Name: Destin    
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40050371
Provide a link to your GameMe profile: http://sg.gameme.com/search?q=STEAM_0%3A1%3A40050371&si=uniqueid&rc=all&x=41&y=6

Favorite Server: Discord

About Yourself: If you can't handle me at my worst then don't ref me cause it doesn't get much better, toxic asshole, triggered easily.

Do you use a Microphone? Not very often
Have you previously been a member of a gaming community, if so which one? JoinSG and uhhh tango worldwide though only for a week so idk if you wanna count it.
Questions, Comments, or Concerns: Pls don't jokingly insult me, I'm autistic and can't tell you're joking.

Referrals (need at least one L2 or above): @Mimic @krony @Karma @Sean @Bear-Man-Thing(maybe) @Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV @Tortoise @ROFL @Swed @vexer @infested marine @sweetrock @ATG_AGENT @Detective Nom Noms @Revöker @Yunki @thorgot @fps_trucka @DarkFalcon @Bluestreakid15 @Moose @Lindsay

Link to Introduction Thread:  

Your application has been moved to pending status. You may now put on your sGr | tag to inform members that you are a Recruit.

In order to become a member of Syndicate Gamers, your application will need to meet at least 20 referrals from sG members who are L2 and above. Three of those must be from our Staff team.

At least you didn’t type “I love it when my girlfriend cums in me, so I can drag my pussy across the floor and pretend I'm a slug.” in the about me section this time. 

Confirmed. 

1 hour ago, Sean said:

At least you didn’t type “I love it when my girlfriend cums in me, so I can drag my pussy across the floor and pretend I'm a slug.” in the about me section this time. 

Confirmed. 

I thought about dropping the good ole "My daddy makes me put glass in my vagina" That one is always a winner