Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Official Complaint Department Discussion Thread

2 hours ago, Swed said:

Just so you know, because reading may be hard for you, this thread is in spam. So buy a gym membership and make a life choice you vape weezing ass clown.

It doesn't change the fact that you're a condescending cuck

:kms::kms::kms:

Edited by Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV

Just now, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

It doesn't change the fact that you're a condescending cuck

:kms::kms::kms:

Didn't know info wars was fact now a days.

3 hours ago, LVL4ROCK said:

Its the fact that you were to dumb to realize that on just about every single community server doesn't allow scripting or macroing of any kind same goes for casual or MM like honesty how fucking stupid do you have to be to not think about reading the FIRST rule in the global guidelines and ontop of that the reason why you got perma banned is because they have a 0 tolerance rule for hacking of any kind.

I mean really howcome it never came to your mind to think for a second that maybe it wouldn't allowed, or that maybe you should refresh yourself on the rules, cause I know that i look at the rules once every 2 to 3 weeks just to make sure i dont forget anything.

I like how you are out here talking shit but what he did is probably something you would've done.

I like how you are out here talking shit but what he did is probably something you would've done.

What do you mean i don't and haven't ever hacked I don't even know how to install hacks and yes although I do know how to bohp better then most of the people that play I am no where near good at it, I can hit a couple of hops here and there and can also get some decent bhop lengths but I wouldn't even try to hack especially because I don't want to get vac banned or banned on the servers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@ImNotACuck talks about "having thicker skin" yet he is winning about a 30 min ban.
Hmmmmmm

Would you if you didn't really understand what the ban was for