Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrMort

MrMort (NinjaPunz) Application [PENDING][APPROVED]

Name: M. (I'd Prefer if everyone just called me Mort [its a combination of my name anyway!])
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:100002092
Favorite Server: CSGO WC3

About Yourself: I guess I'm your average college student. Big on soccer, running, lifting and Comp Sci. I've been playing on SG's WC3 server for maybe four years now and have loved it! Feel free to message me if you're online, always looking for new people!

Do you use a Microphone?: I do whenever possible, but roommates and all.
Have you previously been a member of a gaming community, if so which one?: I was in GFL a long long time ago, I had actually forgotten about it until this question haha. I can't remember if I actually applied for membership though.
Questions or Comments: Has the SG community been growing much recently? I don't have much experience on all of their servers, but they always seem popped

Link to Introduction Thread: 

Looking forward to meeting y'all :)

Your application has been moved to pending status. You may now put on your sGr | tag to inform members that you are a Recruit.

In order to become a member of Syndicate Gamers, your application will need to meet at least 20 referrals from sG members who are L2 and above. Three of those must be from our Staff team.

1/20

Referred List: Travesty, 

Current Vote: 22/20

Referred List: Travesty, Vexer, Sean, Ben, Dakka, Zebra, Imperium, Trelvick, Booch, Serif, Jah, Smash, Daniel, Sweetrock, Rock, HelloJoe, Rootbeer, Mark, Trucka, infested marine, Chaos, Sakarra