Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mimic

Staff Update - 3/5/19

Hi everyone,

With winter coming to an end, it’s time for another round of staff changes. We received and sifted through a lot of applicants, especially for the Recruitment Officer position. I’d like to remind everyone that our Staff applications are always open in case you are interested in applying.

I would like to congratulate KiD Fearless for being promoted to Engineer. He has shown himself to be an exceptional member of Staff, and I am confident in his ability to perform in the role.

In addition, please give a warm welcome to the following new Recruitment Officers:

• Ironic - Recruitment Officer
  • Booch - Recruitment Officer
  • Sean - Recruitment Officer
  • Nau - Recruitment Officer

As well as the new Advisors:

• Daniel - BunnyHop Advisor
  • Lindsay - TTTGO Advisor
  • Dark Falcon - ZE Advisor

Lastly, I would like to announce the departure of Beat from Staff in his role of Recruitment Officer, and we wish him the best of luck in the future.

I would also like to thank everyone who applied as there were a ton of good options for specific roles. Unfortunately, we can’t have everyone in the community on staff. That being said, I would like to encourage the people interested in a staff position to re-apply for the next round of staff changes. If you are interested, please click here.

In addition, if you are a community member and are interested in a Server Officer position please submit an application to Clamps and Bulldog here.

Regards,

- Mimic

VERY EXCITED at these changes a lot of very good guys joining the staff team! Congrats to the new advisors @DarkFalcon @daniel_ and @LindsayLoo! If any of you want help adding or doing anything with the servers feel free to ask! I'm looking forward especially to working with dark falcon on ZE! Also HUGE CONGRATS to @Ironic @Booch @Sean and my BEST apex buddy @Nau. You guys are all great and looking forward to working with you all on events and such! I would also like to thank all the JCS and the managers for working on the update! @Mimic, @bulletford, and @Moose <3. Let's continue to try and make sG a great place to play games and unwind. :D 

UPVOTE ME

Just now, fps_trucka said:

VERY EXCITED at these changes a lot of very good guys joining the staff team! Congrats to the new advisors @DarkFalcon @daniel_ and @LindsayLoo! If any of you want help adding or doing anything with the servers feel free to ask! I'm looking forward especially to working with dark falcon on ZE! Also HUGE CONGRATS to @Ironic @Booch @Sean and my BEST apex buddy @Nau. You guys are all great and looking forward to working with you all on events and such! I would also like to thank all the JCS and the managers for working on the update! @Mimic, @bulletford, and @Moose <3. Let's continue to try and make sG a great place to play games and unwind. :D 

UPVOTE ME

You should look at your nose, it's a bit off-color.

2 minutes ago, Mimic said:

You should look at your nose, it's a bit off-color.

Just trying to hype the community up and get people excited. If that means I look like a retard doing so, so be it. I love these idiots. Even if you bully me :(