Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dakota

Thanks guys!

Thanks sG for the past 9+ years! Tomorrow I go in for a heart surgery, and I have a 20% chance to wake up, so I just wanted to say good times with so many of you while I've been a part of this community. I'll be in discord for a bit, but I have to hit the sack a little early tonight.

When I first started playing here, not too many many people knew me, obviously. It took me about a year to even post on the forums, but since that long ago a good number of you guys have chatted with me, let alone played with me.

Tomorrow, I go in for a pretty serious surgery. I have extra bones in my chest that reinforce my thoracic cavity - but they also put excess pressure on my heart and left lung. Though my heart is extra protected, my heart is slowly dying. I'm like superman!

But, seriously, I have enjoyed playing with almost everyone here. I've had a good many nights in-game and in discord (as of recently). My odds are pretty crappy, so any prayers are welcomed prayers! I hope to see you guys soon!!

If not, best wishes and good luck in anything you may do!

Sincerely,

Beerman

A.K.A. Beerman

1 minute ago, SpartanSakaro said:

So i guess beerman will be the guest in the next podcast then? also i expect you to tell us some stories of the post op drugs you get. 

We all know low-key you'll make it we cross unsurpassable odds everyday. Will be looking forward to that podcast :D

Damn man, I still remember looking at your app at a bus stop on my first gen ipod touch thinking "heh i watched that show"

Best of luck, had no idea you were going through this :o

saddest thing ive ever seen in my life probably. i pray for you man, i pray. You will survive i swear you will

Will be praying for you brother! 

You've made sG a better place for all of us, it would be a sad shame for you to leave so early. Love you man and best of luck!