Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mimic

Staff Changes 9/17/17

Hi everyone,

It’s time for another round of Staff changes, this time with a goal of maximizing server activity and interaction between Staff and the community. With these changes we are looking to begin making the changes on Staff necessary for maximizing Staff’s overall presence on our servers and improve Staff’s communication overall with the community. Since we are looking to improve the overall activity on our servers, Recruitment Officers will no longer be focusing on hosting community events (but are greatly encouraged to do so), rather community activity, moderation, and recruitment will be their main goals. Please note that there will be further Staff changes coming in the near future, so stay tuned for them.

With these changes in mind, we will be welcoming 6 new Recruitment Officers on to our ranks. Each of these members have proven themselves to be dedicated to our servers and community, and we are glad to welcome them aboard. Please welcome the following new Recruitment Officers:

• Krony
  • Travesty
  • Lindsay
  • Sean
  • Ironic
  • Grayson Levi

Furthermore, we are sad to announce the departure of the following Staff members. We would like to thank them for their time and efforts put toward improving the community, and wish them the best of luck in the future:

• Hawk
  • Mark From Facebook
  • Chewy
  • Nuggetthenoble

Next I am pleased to announce the following members will be returning on to Staff with a focus on server development and activity. Please extend a warm welcome to both Face and Crobat who will be working in the positions of Warcraft 3 Engineer and Zombie Escape Advisor respectively.

Last, I would like to point out that the Staff Applications page has been updated for positions we are looking to fill, or are constantly accepting applications for. If you are interested in a position, please submit an application at http://www.joinsg.net/staff-application/. Please note that we do clear applications after every Staff Changes post, so feel free to re-apply if you’re still interested in a position.

- Mimic

Just now, Wintergreen said:

Wait, so who manages the calendar now?

No one manages the Calendar...

The calendar manages us!

1 hour ago, Mimic said:

Since we are looking to improve the overall activity on our servers, Recruitment Officers will no longer be focusing on hosting community events (but are greatly encouraged to do so), rather community activity, moderation, and recruitment will be their main goals.

Surprised more people aren't talking about this. Mandatory events were the only part of being an RO I didn't like. Pretty big focus change tbh

grats new RO's, I know a couple of you have been pushing for this opportunity for a while, hope to come back in 2-3 months to see some good progress. 

MAH BOI @Face IS BACK TO MAKE WAR3 GREAT AGAIN WOOOO