Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mimic

Amazon Affiliate Introduction

Hey everyone,

I am pleased to announce that Syndicate Gamers is now a member of the Amazon Affiliate/Associates Program! If you are not familiar with the Amazon Affiliate program, when purchasing items through Amazon using the Affiliate Link, we will receive a small portion of the order's total cost. This in no way changes the total price spent on your items, rather we simply receive a percentage of the money spent for referring our users to Amazon. If you are interested in contributing to us through purchasing items on Amazon, please consider using our Affiliate link located on the side bar, or found at the links below. We hope that this new revenue stream will allow us to increase our contributions toward event prizes, as well as allow us to more freely expand into other endeavors such as more game servers.

If you are a resident of the United States and are interested in contributing, click here.

If you are a resident of Canada and are interested in contributing, click here.

Regards,

- Mimic, Chairman of the JCS

51 minutes ago, Jeff The Flying Shark said:

More money to fund Darkrp FeelsGoodMan

Please, its going towards cinema

I was honestly going to buy a new mic last night, but waited till today. Unfortunately I forgot about my car payment which I have to pay on the tenth so I won't have money for a bit to use the link:/

1000th post XD

3 hours ago, Rayne said:

@Mimic Nothing for us across the pond?

I use Amazon daily and would happily use an affiliate link...

We have to generate a link for every country unfortunately. I'll look into amazon.co.uk and amazon.de links.

Just now, Mimic said:

We have to generate a link for every country unfortunately. I'll look into amazon.co.uk and amazon.de links.

Perfect, I'll keep my eyes on the thread.

Thanks for letting us know.

44 minutes ago, Mimic said:

and amazon.no/.dk/.se   :v

Just now, Velo said:

Don't you guys get enough pizza money already?

They need more to pay for all of their WoW subscriptions

Will we be able to see how much money has been generated through the program? What types of information will you be able to see when one of us uses it?