Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trav

I did try and fuck her. She was married…

10 minutes ago, Beerman said:

Why is that

I'm assuming you just haven't read the other post Trav posted about "Why do you guys think Trump is the better Candidate", because then you would know.

There's two big reasons I voted for Trump instead of Hillary.

1. I can't trust Hillary. Say what you want to about "Trump lying", but with someone like Hillary who has lied to the American people on so many occasions, whether it be her emails, her being "under sniper fire" in Bosnia, or etc. 

2. I just really didn't agree with her on a lot of stuff she stood for, while I agreed more with stuff Trump stood for. (Gay Marriage, abortion, taxes, military, etc.)

1 hour ago, Beerman said:

We have a neurosurgeon in charge of urban development, with the only link being he is black. It's all fucked in his cabinet

20 minutes ago, Ironic said:

I'm assuming you just haven't read the other post Trav posted about "Why do you guys think Trump is the better Candidate", because then you would know.

There's two big reasons I voted for Trump instead of Hillary.

1. I can't trust Hillary. Say what you want to about "Trump lying", but with someone like Hillary who has lied to the American people on so many occasions, whether it be her emails, her being "under sniper fire" in Bosnia, or etc. 

2. I just really didn't agree with her on a lot of stuff she stood for, while I agreed more with stuff Trump stood for. (Gay Marriage, abortion, taxes, military, etc.)

So what you were anti gay marriage? Abortion should be hands off to the government unless you want it to start enforcing religion on people in the face of science. Tax wise history shows every time we had tax cuts like Trump wants it only helps the rich and the middle class is weakened. Trump is an international joke which puts our military at risk. Not one of his cabinet members besides the sec of defense has a fucking clue how to do their jobs or is someone like Tillerson who will sell america out for his own interests.

10 minutes ago, Ordinarygamer96 said:

So what you were anti gay marriage? Abortion should be hands off to the government unless you want it to start enforcing religion on people in the face of science. Tax wise history shows every time we had tax cuts like Trump wants it only helps the rich and the middle class is weakened. Trump is an international joke which puts our military at risk. Not one of his cabinet members besides the sec of defense has a fucking clue how to do their jobs or is someone like Tillerson who will sell america out for his own interests.

No, I feel gay marriage should go back to the states decision. I feel Church's should not be forced to conduct a gay marriage, especially since gay marriage is obviously a sin throughout the Bible. I feel abortion is overall wrong. I can see some reasons why people might have an abortion, but statistically about 66+% of the times, the reason for a Women getting an abortion is so stupid that you're really going to end a developing human's life because of that?
And Ordinary lol, just get over it. Trump's the President now. We'll just have to wait and see how everything plays out. For the good, or for the bad.

21 minutes ago, Travesty said:

Way to cut a video to make someone look bad. Lol

http://edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/01/12/dr-ben-carson-elizabeth-warren-trump-benefit.cnn/video/playlists/atv-donald-trump-cabinet/

Senator Warren keeps acting as if she's trying to make Carson say something stupid, when she ultimately completely failed, and it just makes her sound stupid.

18 minutes ago, Ironic said:

No, I feel gay marriage should go back to the states decision. I feel Church's should not be forced to conduct a gay marriage, especially since gay marriage is obviously a sin throughout the Bible. I feel abortion is overall wrong. I can see some reasons why people might have an abortion, but statistically about 66+% of the times, the reason for a Women getting an abortion is so stupid that you're really going to end a developing human's life because of that?
And Ordinary lol, just get over it. Trump's the President now. We'll just have to wait and see how everything plays out. For the good, or for the bad.

Way to cut a video to make someone look bad. Lol

http://edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/01/12/dr-ben-carson-elizabeth-warren-trump-benefit.cnn/video/playlists/atv-donald-trump-cabinet/

Senator Warren keeps acting as if she's trying to make Carson say something stupid, when she ultimately completely failed, and it just makes her sound stupid.

How can you honestly say it should be state decision? Gay people in conservative states should just go fuck themselves then? Also what the fuck are you talking about no church is forced to do gay marriage. Thats a made up lie conservative websites made to get gullible people like you mad. Science shows that its not a living being until its developed for months and we have laws against aborting when its that late. The guy is being investigated for colluding with russia lol  the dude will probably get impeached. He refused to comment when asked if his team talked to russia during the election. Hes only president because enough idiots believed fake stories breitbart and fox posted.

11 minutes ago, Ordinarygamer96 said:

How can you honestly say it should be state decision? Gay people in conservative states should just go fuck themselves then? Also what the fuck are you talking about no church is forced to do gay marriage. Thats a made up lie conservative websites made to get gullible people like you mad. Science shows that its not a living being until its developed for months and we have laws against aborting when its that late. The guy is being investigated for colluding with russia lol  the dude will probably get impeached. He refused to comment when asked if his team talked to russia during the election. Hes only president because enough idiots believed fake stories breitbart and fox posted.

1. Because states should have their own decision on whether or not they have gay marriage. And yes, I know Church's aren't really forced right now to do gay marriages, but it looks as if we were really heading in that direction, if Hillary got elected.

2. LOL! Where does it say science shows that things aren't living until it's been developed for months? From all I hear, science can't prove when life exactly exists, because that's turned into more of an opinion. Does it happen once the baby is out of the womb, or does life begin at conception? (https://www.wired.com/2015/10/science-cant-say-babys-life-begins/) We know for sure though, that whether you call it a fetus, baby, or whatever, it's a developing human that we are getting rid of. Or, as I would like to say, murdered. I know there can be reasons for abortion (maybe the women was raped, she has a health issue, etc.), but most abortions are so stupid. Women can literally go and get an abortion just because they want to. That's what I feel is wrong. I also feel men should have a say in whether or not their developing human gets killed.

3. Like I said, we'll see how everything turns out with Trump. Whether it will be good, or bad. Be mad all you want, but he won, and is now the President of the United States.

24 minutes ago, Ironic said:

1. Because states should have their own decision on whether or not they have gay marriage. And yes, I know Church's aren't really forced right now to do gay marriages, but it looks as if we were really heading in that direction, if Hillary got elected.

2. LOL! Where does it say science shows that things aren't living until it's been developed for months? From all I hear, science can't prove when life exactly exists, because that's turned into more of an opinion. Does it happen once the baby is out of the womb, or does life begin at conception? (https://www.wired.com/2015/10/science-cant-say-babys-life-begins/) We know for sure though, that whether you call it a fetus, baby, or whatever, it's a developing human that we are getting rid of. Or, as I would like to say, murdered. I know there can be reasons for abortion (maybe the women was raped, she has a health issue, etc.), but most abortions are so stupid. Women can literally go and get an abortion just because they want to. That's what I feel is wrong. I also feel men should have a say in whether or not their developing human gets killed.

3. Like I said, we'll see how everything turns out with Trump. Whether it will be good, or bad. Be mad all you want, but he won, and is now the President of the United States.

1. You realize by that logic states should have the right to decide if blacks could vote etc. Hell by this logic states can outlaw video games. Also are you one of those paranoid idiots that thinks theres a gay agenda or something. You claimed Church's are forced so don't backtrack now because you looked like an idiot. The supreme court ruling covered legal marriages. The government has never had anything to do with religious marriages and thats why when you get married at a church you still need to register with the government. Thats the marriage that counts. Divorce is a sin to. Should states be allowed to decide if trump should go to jail for cheating on 3 wives and divorcing twice?

2. The fetus can't think its not sentient. Making it not a human at the time. Once again its still a case of the government trying to enforce religious beliefs which its not allowed to. 

3. Trump has already made the world laugh at us. He put goldman sachs and exxon mobil in government positions. He has essentially handed government over to the companies that have fucked america over for years.

4 minutes ago, Ironic said:

1. Because states should have their own decision on whether or not they have gay marriage.

States should be allowed to decide whether or not to uphold a civil right? That's kind of absurd. 

9 minutes ago, Ordinarygamer96 said:

1. You realize by that logic states should have the right to decide if blacks could vote etc. Hell by this logic states can outlaw video games. Also are you one of those paranoid idiots that thinks theres a gay agenda or something. You claimed Church's are forced so don't backtrack now because you looked like an idiot. The supreme court ruling covered legal marriages. The government has never had anything to do with religious marriages and thats why when you get married at a church you still need to register with the government. Thats the marriage that counts. Divorce is a sin to. Should states be allowed to decide if trump should go to jail for cheating on 3 wives and divorcing twice?

2. The fetus can't think its not sentient. Making it not a human at the time. Once again its still a case of the government trying to enforce religious beliefs which its not allowed to. 

3. Trump has already made the world laugh at us. He put goldman sachs and exxon mobil in government positions. He has essentially handed government over to the companies that have fucked america over for years.

1. Not really. This has nothing to do with race, or video games. This is more of an "is this okay to have" law. Just like if I loved my dog, would the state allow me to marry him? Probably not. Also, when did I claim that church's were already being forced? I said that it looked as if we were heading in that direction. This is more than a religious manner, even though it's acted more as a religious manner. It's a manner of "is this right". That's why I think states should decide whether or not it's allowed.

3 minutes ago, Darren said:

States should be allowed to decide whether or not to uphold a civil right? That's kind of absurd. 

It may be a "civil right" now, but that could change in the future. 

2. So by your logic, since the fetus can't feel anything, and it's just developing, it is not classified as a human? That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard. I guess since we are all growing and maturing still, we all aren't classified as humans. You're saying I'm looking like an idiot. You also think everything is a religious issue? Especially abortion, this goes way passed religion. This is about "whether or not it's okay to end a developing humans life".

3. Like I said, complain all you want. We're just going to have to see in the future how this all turns out. You all are complaining when so far nothing bad has happened.

35 minutes ago, Ironic said:

1. Not really. This has nothing to do with race, or video games. This is more of an "is this okay to have" law. Just like if I loved my dog, would the state allow me to marry him? Probably not. Also, when did I claim that church's were already being forced? I said that it looked as if we were heading in that direction. This is more than a religious manner, even though it's acted more as a religious manner. It's a manner of "is this right". That's why I think states should decide whether or not it's allowed.

2. So by your logic, since the fetus can't feel anything, and it's just developing, it is not classified as a human? That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard. I guess since we are all growing and maturing still, we all aren't classified as humans. You're saying I'm looking like an idiot. You also think everything is a religious issue? Especially abortion, this goes way passed religion. This is about "whether or not it's okay to end a developing humans life".

3. Like I said, complain all you want. We're just going to have to see in the future how this all turns out. You all are complaining when so far nothing bad has happened.

1. Your argument gives the states the right to basically decide anything even if it means taking rights away from their citizens. Your only reason for making this argument is that you apparently don't want gays being legally married. 

2.The fetus can't think its not sentient. We already declare brain dead people dead. 

13 minutes ago, Ironic said:

The fact that marriage is a legal institution which confers a legally-recognized status upon its participants means that it must be equally accessible to all citizens under the law. Marriage will be a civil right until it no longer confers any kind of legal status, like if it were to become an entirely religious ceremony with no legal ramifications. So idk what you're implying here - do you think marriage will cease to be a legal institution in the future? 

5 minutes ago, Ordinarygamer96 said:

1. Your argument gives the states the right to basically decide anything even if it means taking rights away from their citizens. Your only reason for making this argument is that you apparently don't want gays being legally married. 

2.The fetus can't think its not sentient. We already declare brain dead people dead. 

1. But do I have the right to marry my dog? That's the thing. Most people would say that's weird and no one should be able to do that. I'm not saying I hate gays and they shouldn't be married, I just think for arguments sake, it would be easier if states were able to decide whether or not they have it. I just feel this is more of a state issue, rather than country wide issue.

2. I don't even understand what point you're trying to prove here. All I'm saying is I think we should be more careful, and we shouldn't be killing off developing humans for nothing.

@Darren What defines marriage though? You're right, marriage will always be legal under the constitution, but what defines marriage is different. I can't marry my dog, like I've been saying. No matter how much I love him.

15 minutes ago, Ironic said:

@Darren What defines marriage though? You're right, marriage will always be legal under the constitution, but what defines marriage is different. I can't marry my dog, like I've been saying. No matter how much I love him.

Your dog doesn't have civil rights, so the right to marriage does not extend to it. As for what defines marriage, I'd say what ever the legal contract makes it out to be. If you want a religious interpretation of marriage only, then you'd need to take the legal implications out of it.

edit: even though the abortion discussion is between you and ordinarygamer, I'll pitch in my two cents: Aborting a developing human is bad. Regulating women's bodies is also bad. Which one is worse? I don't know. You can make a very compelling argument for either. After all, nobody (sane) is anti-life or anti-choice. All I do know is that better sex-education and accessibility to contraceptives is a must, regardless of where you fall on the abortion issue.

2 hours ago, Ironic said:

I can't trust Hillary. Say what you want to about "Trump lying", but with someone like Hillary who has lied to the American people on so many occasions, whether it be her emails, her being "under sniper fire" in Bosnia, or etc.

Surely you cannot be serious.

He promised there would be a wall and that Mexico would pay for it. Turns out we're going to expand on fencing that's already there and that American taxpayers will be footing the bill.

He promised he would look out for the "the little people" and claimed Hillary was being controlled by big money interests. He stacks his entire cabinet with billionaires and big money interests such as a former Exxon Mobil CEO and several Goldman Sachs affiliates and his very first executive order is to hike the mortgage bills on those little people he claimed to look out for.

He threw a fit about "out of control illegal immigration" and vowed to deport every undocumented immigrant. It turns out he only plans to continue and expand upon what Obama has already been doing.

At his last press conference, he insisted that he would divest himself from his companies and would hand over leadership to his sons using a series of unlabeled portfolios with papers he plastered over a table as evidence. It turns out all the paper is blank and there is still no evidence he has actually divested himself.

And just recently, he claimed he would write his own inauguration speech with his assistance. Turns out he had nothing to do with it as Bane Stephen Miller and Steve Bannon wrote the whole thing.

It's only been a day since he's been inaugurated and he's already got a shitty record on trustworthiness that should horrify every functional adult.  And that's without going into his unknown relationship with Russia that's at best very suspicious to outright treason at worst. A relationship that Trump is refusing to have investigated.

I'd say you got duped pretty badly if you honestly believe Hillary is less trustworthy than whatever we got.

1 hour ago, Darren said:

Your dog doesn't have civil rights, so the right to marriage does not extend to it. As for what defines marriage, I'd say what ever the legal contract makes it out to be. If you want a religious interpretation of marriage only, then you'd need to take the legal implications out of it.

edit: even though the abortion discussion is between you and ordinarygamer, I'll pitch in my two cents: Aborting a developing human is bad. Regulating women's bodies is also bad. Which one is worse? I don't know. You can make a very compelling argument for either. After all, nobody (sane) is anti-life or anti-choice. All I do know is that better sex-education and accessibility to contraceptives is a must, regardless of where you fall on the abortion issue.

You make a good point. I've just always thought overall it would be better if the whole "should gay marriage be legal" thing was between the states, and not the entire country.

edit: But really, like I've always said, it doesn't affect me either way. Whether it's legal or not.

Also, I agree. We need better sex education and maybe easier ways of getting birth control.

30 minutes ago, JFK said:

I'd say you got duped pretty badly if you honestly believe Hillary is less trustworthy than whatever we got.

Guess I've "duped pretty badly" then. And I still think Trump is more trustworthy than Hillary is. But don't take my word for it, take the state of America. Our republic elected him as President, and not her.

20 minutes ago, Ironic said:

Guess I've "duped pretty badly" then. And I still think Trump is more trustworthy than Hillary is. But don't take my word for it, take the state of America. Our republic elected him as President, and not her.

Literally the only reason he became president is because you fucking morons are using an outdated voting system. The majority of people voted for Hillary but because you are using the electoral college Trump won (+russians we all know it :lul:). 

Edit: I support accountability! (gotta make this a meme)

17 minutes ago, Jodas said:

Literally the only reason he became president is because you fucking morons are using an outdated voting system. The majority of people voted for Hillary but because you are using the electoral college Trump won (+russians we all know it :lul:). 

Edit: I support accountability! (gotta make this a meme)

Uhuh. I didn't know allowing officials who actually know what they are doing decide who the President is, was outdated; as opposed to allowing people who get their news from Fox News and Facebook to decide. 

Does nobody fucking get it at this point already? She was going to fucking win from the start, and it took a massive amount of hacking and exposing to reveal to the people who their government was really trying to get into office! She is corrupt and was fucking exposed on enormous levels and that is why she lost. 

Yes, I want some woman who is protesting in D.C. right now holding a sign saying "This pussy grabs back" thinking shes really going to change anything,  to help REALLY decide who the President should be! ....Fuck off