Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trav

I did try and fuck her. She was married…

“I did try and fuck her. She was married… I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn't get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she's not got the big phony tits and everything... I've got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful. I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.”

Donald-Trump-Iowa-REUTERS-800x430.png

39 minutes ago, LVL4ROCK said:

Trav wtf is this emoji23.pngemoji23.png

How do you not know? It was the biggest news in the election lol

How do you not know? It was the biggest news in the election lol

I know that but why here it's already cancer enough we don't need more trump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, LVL4ROCK said:

Trav wtf is this emoji23.pngemoji23.png

The real question is... Wtf are those emojis, are you like a viner or something? 2.0

Hmm did anyone catch it live when he officially became president and said he would end Muslim terrorism and then nbc switched the camera to a group of Muslims sitting in the crowd....... nice profiling we got going on 

Hmm did anyone catch it live when he officially became president and said he would end Muslim terrorism and then nbc switched the camera to a group of Muslims sitting in the crowd....... nice profiling we got going on 

Profiling by who exactly?

oh boy, let me get my popcorn, gimme a sec.

I couldn't tell if he meant Trump was profiling all terrorists as Muslim, or if the news was profiling by switching to a shot of Muslims.

48 minutes ago, Beerman said:

I couldn't tell if he meant Trump was profiling all terrorists as Muslim, or if the news was profiling by switching to a shot of Muslims.

I wouldn't even be surprised if it was the ladder since NBC was trying so hard to normalize Trump and his cabinet during in the inauguration.

While I was briefly watching it, their hosts were trying to portray Jared Kushner as a former Democrat. Only briefly watching, because I immediately closed the tab after they claimed that Steve Bannon is somehow not an ideological person despite being the chairman of Breitbart.

55 minutes ago, Beerman said:

For this instant it was the news 

For this instant it was the news 

So they pointed the camera at somebody who looked like Narwhals while trump was talking about Muslim terrorists. Are you saying the news profiled dark people as Muslim in this case? If you have a video link thatd be good to see

The real question is... Wtf are those emojis, are you like a viner or something? 2.0

No it's cause I'm on my phone and it's just there

1 hour ago, Beerman said:

So they pointed the camera at somebody who looked like Narwhals while trump was talking about Muslim terrorists. Are you saying the news profiled dark people as Muslim in this case? If you have a video link thatd be good to see

THIS IS OBVIOUSLY PROOF OF HOW RACIST TRUMP IS!!!! HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE IT?!?!?!?

6 minutes ago, Travesty said:

@Beerman is trying to tear apart @tazmanianxdude but it's not going very well

chill brah

And Taz is doing a terrible job at proving what the point of them facing the camera at these "Muslim looking people" was.

chill brah

.... lol I mean I was just mentioning it not trying to start anything 

4 minutes ago, Ironic said:

And Taz is doing a terrible job at proving what the point of them facing the camera at these "Muslim looking people" was.

chill brah

But let me see if I can find a video @Beerman