Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Official Complaint Department Discussion Thread

Just now, ColonelChaos said:

You don't have to defend me Trelvick sG's opinion of me is going to be a circle jerk anyways. We got people down voting who have never met me or gone on ze. Based off the responses to my post they did not even read the entire thing anyways.

Sounds like you got what was coming to you

No fun and no jokes allowed, every use of words that I don't like must be hateful and there is no room for humor.

there is a simple fuckin rule of no racism if you dont fuckin like it gtfo

No fun and no jokes allowed, every use of words that I don't like must be hateful and there is no room for humor.

You're either trolling or retarded. 

You've been banned 5 times for racism. Nothing of what was screenshotted or posted even remotely seemed like "joking". The first ban should've been enough of a heads up that you should mind our rules, even if you don't agree with them. But four times after that?? Jesus dude. You clearly deserve your ban

16 hours ago, ColonelChaos said:

tyone FANBOY?!?!?~~~!!!!!

On 3/4/2017 at 6:35 PM, Rootbeer said:

Guy cites our rule and clings on to the "after a warning" clause for dear life, as if it somehow pardons him of any wrongdoings. 

It's like the couple gmod TTT players back in the day that thought it was fine to say "good bye" when logging off by typing some racist shit. It's brilliant! They leave so we can't warn and then never get in trouble. What could go wrong?

59 minutes ago, Yunki said:

I used to find amusement in the CD threads about someone loopholing racism, but now it just annoys me.

They grow up so fast..

Fair enough, i can understand why you would think those things. I suppose my appeal does not have much ground to stand on anymore and i will accept defeat like a gentleman. Again have a great day, i hope to see you all again in better circumstances.

PogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChamp

6 minutes ago, Beerman said:

WE DID IT BOYS. TYRANNY HAS BEEN DEFEATED YET AGAIN WITH THE POWER OF ACTING SERIOUS IN THE CD. an unofficial statement from Eddy:
"I'm a sissy".

Impregnate your girlfriend

24 minutes ago, Beerman said:

WE DID IT BOYS. TYRANNY HAS BEEN DEFEATED YET AGAIN WITH THE POWER OF ACTING SERIOUS IN THE CD. an unofficial statement from Eddy:
"I'm a sissy".

Just now, Howard Dean said:

Impregnate your girlfriend

Do it, no balls.

@nErd_ thought you were some rando (your profile is private) aimbotting, but i couldnt see any of the shots you got on me so i couldnt be sure you were legit lmao

then on my screen it looked like you didnt even start looking at dixon when you killed him so i was like "oh ok bye lol"

keep in mind im using an old 660 nvidia instead of my normal 980 ti and it skipped frames, the serverside lag didnt show me what i saw in your point of view (it honestly looked completely different from what i saw), or im just blind as shit and wasnt watching closely

probably the last part tbh, im a little tired

either way, i tried rewatching the .dem i took and it was stuck at 10 fps the whole time so i couldnt see anything fml

sorry though, no hard feelings

Edited by Rune

Gets banned for DDOS threat, complains about not seeing rules. Pretty sure most servers will perma for that?

Dat common sense