Sign in to follow this  
Howard Dean

JCS Event!!!

Hello all, 

I hope you will consider me I am very gud staff I have helped community for almost a year and have realized that the only way to help this community is to cleanse it of the autism if voted, I will provide mac and cheese to help please the god junzo and I will also remember to ward runes. Thank you for your time. 

~Turka

Hello all, 

I hope you will consider me I am very gud staff I have helped community for almost a year and have realized that the only way to help this community is to cleanse it of the autism if voted, I will provide mac and cheese to help please the god junzo and I will also remember to ward runes. Thank you for your time. 

~Turka

Sorry but you did not make the cut. We are going to have to put you down....

I know Karate, I can organize shit, and most importantly...I will end Mimic's Tyranny if you vote for me. Thank you for your time.-Kung

I nominate myself!

As supreme leader of sG I promise to only use sG funds to purchase pizza once a week instead of 3 times which is the norm now. This will save us great money!

Also, I am Italian which makes me inherently good with the monies. Acquiring the monies. Keeping the monies. And if need be retrieving the monies from those individuals that owes us the monies.

Thank you and All Hail the Helix!

I nominate myself!

As supreme leader of sG I promise to only use sG funds to purchase pizza once a week instead of 3 times which is the norm now. This will save us great money!

Also, I am Italian which makes me inherently good with the monies. Acquiring the monies. Keeping the monies. And if need be retrieving the monies from those individuals that owes us the monies.

I wouldn't trust him. He is saying that he is Italian and that he will only get pizza once a week. I bet when he gets JCS he will get pizza 7 times a week and spend all of the sG's monies.

I nominate myself!

I didn't even think you would want it.  Would actually *consider* placing you over drunk.