Sign in to follow this  
Ichalvl

So, what's the story behind your username?

I didn't like the normal way Rain was spelt...felt too common.

Fucking hipster

mimics a faggot and keeps changing my name to cheese toasty.

Whatever you say, cheese toasty.

I didn't want to use my original username I use for everything so I switched my Steam name to El Negro! on Steam and some faggot kicked me for racism so then I was like "oh the boondocks is a fucking awesome ass show" and "im half black" so BAM 

There was already a kona in sG at the time, and i was playing ze_jurassicpark one day..

Edited by Professional Velo

I wanted to join VMK and I just wanted ace____.

JUST AS ALL HOPE SEEMED LOST...

I remebered a loony toons episode I recently watched about dracula turning into a bat and bugs da bunny turning into a baseball bat and hitting dracula for some reason.

Thus my stupid ass name was born...

and kept...

for 8 long years...

Soon I will have had this name for longer than half of my life...

this scares me...

Had for years used another name on psn but I didn't like it anymore so I decided to do something else for steam. Couldn't think of anything creative so I settled on ordinarygamer96 as a placeholder since u felt the name suited me a bit. People got to know me as that so I ended up not changing it .

Oh, I was about nine, or so, when I changed my name on Xbox. I decided to go with tehROFLcopterXD. I made an intro thread and this happened

that has got to be the shittiest name I have ever heard

So I shortened it to ROFL.

Used to be Sportsteen cause I played/watched lots of sports and was 15, but once I hit 20 changed to IRL name since Sportsman didn't sound right to me.

I always thought it was sport-steen

i was like.. 13 or something had been reading some terry brooks novel and decided druids were cool. my online name was Dark|Druid. started dating a churchy girl who decided my name was evil, so while listening to dr. dre i decided to inject an 'iz' in the name. druid became drizuid. i got lazy typing in my username and around age 19 i dropped it to driz. been that way since. 

Ummm anagram??

it's when you rearrange letters of a word to make a new word.. like Mary and Army. tf2 to turtlefrenzy2 im pretty sure isn't an anagram (subliminal anagrams aren't legit), but it's sg, roll with it.

'Go Win, Lol' is an anagram for my name, 'Wil Longo'

Guild alliance politics in a mmo, faking someone's name to stir shit up was common. Being part of the alliance and leader of a small guild at the time it made some sense to use a name where I and l did not look the same. Additionally, I wanted a semi original name that I plan on keeping for a while and it differed from my other usernames I had used in some of my RTS games.

In short, started with the word blind and added boy but instead I used boi to make it a bit more unique along with the capitalization nonsense. Probably created the damn name over 8 years ago by now.

Edited by BLiNDBoi