Sign in to follow this  
Rayne

Official Zeus Petition

Okay this is the first time I've done one of these so please excuse my lack of professionalism. 

I am hereby writing a formal petition to unban Zeus God from the forums, I looked over his ban reason only to find the ban reason as follows.

Threatened servers on the forums. Banned just in case

Now I'm not here to point fingers, but there are people who are still apart of this community who have knowingly threatened the servers, several times in some cases.

I know Zeus had his moments of general douchebaggery around here, but so have many of us, I especially have. However, Zeus was by far one of the most active members of the community through out his time here, was a staff member (I believe) for a while, and always commanded quite a lot of respect from many who graced the forums/servers.

I'm not saying let him back into the community as such, that right has to be earned by everybody, but for god sakes unban him from the forums, threatening to do something everybody knows he wouldn't do is hardly a reason to have him banned.

There's a guy who's just appealed a permanent ban for multiple accounts of racism...this guy is a nobody, he isn't and has never been a community member, yet people are considering lifting his ban... This is more than enough reason to life a ban which was 'just in case'.

I also am well aware a lot of you guys won't have a clue who I'm talking about, but you can gather the general idea of what I'm trying to say.

Don't turn this thread into a flaming war, I simply want to hear every bodies input and determine where to go from there.

TL;DR - Zeus should be unbanned, has done nothing wrong except being a general troll on occasion. Terrible reason for a perma. 

I can understand why staff back then would perma zeus back then because threats to the server can be quite serious. I'd suggest maybe removing the ban and putting him on some sort of probation where if he fucks up he will get perma banned again.

I can understand why staff back then would perma zeus back then because threats to the server can be quite serious. I'd suggest maybe removing the ban and putting him on some sort of probation where if he fucks up he will get perma banned again.

They've not banned others for the same/worse things? 

I don't think he should be put on probation either, others were let back and are still in the community under no such 'probationary' period...

I couldn't give a shit about the BC&Josh thing, he doesn't want to come back for that, just to come back. 

They've not banned others for the same/worse things? 

I don't think he should be put on probation either, others were let back and are still in the community under no such 'probationary' period...

I couldn't give a shit about the BC&Josh thing, he doesn't want to come back for that, just to come back. 

it should be noted here that BC has directly threatened to DDOS the servers in the past

it should be noted here that BC has directly threatened to DDOS the servers in the past

-_- No, I did not DIRECTLY threaten to DDOS the servers. It was a joke taken out of context. Good golly, how many times do I have to say that? And the joke wasn't even me ddosing them. 

-_- No, I did not DIRECTLY threaten to DDOS the servers. It was a joke taken out of context. Good golly, how many times do I have to say that? And the joke wasn't even me ddosing them. 

This is why I didn't mention names...but no matter how you take this, what you said is the exact same thing he is perma banned for... 'threat/joke' regarding hurting the servers. You weren't banned, he shouldn't be either. 

I'm not saying he should be banned. I'm just trying to clear up my name. I could care less if he is unbanned. But I know first hand that he really doesn't care whether he is unbanned or not. You sir, just want to try and ruffle jimmies and see if you can start drama.

I'm not saying he should be banned. I'm just trying to clear up my name. I could care less if he is unbanned. But I know first hand that he really doesn't care whether he is unbanned or not. You sir, just want to try and ruffle jimmies and see if you can start drama.

Bitch thats my job.

I'm not trying to cause drama at all, I've had my fill over the past couple of weeks and I really am not in the mood for anymore. Seem as though somebody grassed on Hoestomper and has the nerve to blame me for it...

I'm just tired of watching people sitting banned when they shouldn't be. I'm well aware he isn't interested in re-joining, but him and I have talked about getting him unbanned from the forums so he can at least browse without the use of a proxy. 

Is anybody with any power to do anything going to put a worth while comment in here?