Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yunki

sG's Golf With Your Friends Masters Tournament! [Sunday, November 8th]

You are invited to sG’s Golf With Your Friends Masters Tournament!

The Tournament will take place on Sunday, November 8th @ 7:00 PM Central Time!

gwyf.png

Just because Halloween will be over doesn't mean we can't enjoy SPOOKY course for our main event!

- Join us for a night of fun playing mini golf with the community!

- 3 courses will be played for the participants to qualify for the main event!

- Qualifiers are decided by lowest stroke count across every qualifier course, and the top 12 players will move on to the main event!

- Ties for qualification will be settled with a wildcard match, in which the players who are tied will play on Forest, and at the end of each hole the player who has the  highest stroke count is eliminated!

- Ties for the Main Event will be settled in a similar fashion to the wildcard match. We will replay each hole on Haunted until 1 player has fewer strokes than the others.

- Collisions will be OFF, random spawns are ON, and only ONE jump per hole!

- If more than 12 players participate in the qualifiers, I will randomly make groups to decide the lobbies (I will use random.org/lists/)

Show up early to check in (the lobbies will open up before 7:00), if you are late you will be INELIGBLE to participate!

Qualifier Courses

Forest

Candyland

Twilight

MAIN EVENT

Haunted

Prize pool (PM me if you want to make a donation for the prize pool :))

1st - $10 Steam Gift Card (AND YOU GET A SPECIAL BADGE ON THE FORUMS!)

2nd/3rd - $5 Steam Gift Card

PLEASE comment below if you will be attending the tournament, and link your steam profile so I can invite you to the lobby when the tournament begins!

If we fail to get 12 people to show up, we will simply play all the maps, excluding Forest. The person with the lowest total stroke count is the winner. Ties will be settled as usual.