Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

icecold960

Hello World!

Hello everyone! My name is icecold960, but my real name is Dave. Pleased to meet you all! I found the SG War3 server a few days ago and decided to play on it. I felt instantly welcome by a few of the server players, so i decided to keep coming back. I'v gotten to know a few SG members, but the one i remember most is Fearless. My favorite race to play would have to be BLU Scout at the moment. But enough about how much i enjoy the server, now about me!

I am in my early 20's, and graduated from college in the field of Computer IT. I love working on and playing around with computers. Some of my hobbies include cooking, working on computers, listening to music, playing games, and reading. 

Welcome to the forums, fearless always cheats, but he is staff so we cant say or do anything cause he will ban us FeelsBadMan

Jk fearless only scripts 

Hello Icecold, welcome to the forums! Do you prefer going by your username or your real name? 

Unfortunately school has got me dead during the weekdays, but hopefully I'll see you on war3 during the weekend!

PS: Stay away from Fearless, he hack.

On 10/1/2018 at 4:52 AM, JahIsLove said:

Welcome to the forums ice. It really is good to have you on the war3 server, and thanks for being my friend. When you gonna apply?

I plan on applying when i meet the requirements. that being 15 posts and 100 hours of game time on the servers

3 hours ago, icecold960 said:

I plan on applying when i meet the requirements. that being 15 posts and 100 hours of game time on the servers

Btw if you get enough hours you can substitute posts for hours, Just to let you know.

6 hours ago, Wolfshade said:

Btw if you get enough hours you can substitute posts for hours, Just to let you know.

That's true, but i'm still below the 100 hours. i'm only at 42 hours