Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wolfshade

Jailbreak Nade Crash

Recently on jailbreak when we give any form of nades to players it crashes the server.

This isn’t to much of an issue cause we can earn to not give nades but it might need to be fixed sooner or later.

/gernade is the command I did it once and crashed it so that’s the command that breaks. Just use sm_give or !give until it’s fixed

12 hours ago, Booch said:

/gernade is the command I did it once and crashed it so that’s the command that breaks. Just use sm_give or !give until it’s fixed

Do you mean the /grenade command?  The one that gives multiple grenades to players?  The command is a little bugged but only if you don't use it correctly.

To use /grenade you have to FIRST give players the grenade you want to give multiple of.  For example first you do

!give @me he

then you do

!grenade @me he 10

this will give you 10 grenades.  If you do the grenade command first it won't do anything.  It seems now though, the command will crash the server instead if you have no grenades to start with.

@thorgot @fps_trucka @Moose @vexer @KiD Fearless

Yeah I tried doing a decoy warday once when the server was popped when I used the /grenade command the server crashed.

Edit: This was an issue before the panorama update was released.