Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeff The Flying Shark

Its about that time

Gonna try not to drag this on any longer. I should of done this quite some time ago, but kinda forgot about it honestly. I've mostly lost interest in csgo except for really just war3 and occasionally skill surf. I really don't play our Gmod servers either anymore since they're not the same experience anymore sadly. I'll still be around in discord if ever needed and I won't be quitting since I've invested a lot of time into this community.

I do appreciate being given staff back in 2014 and for the short time having the chance to help run a skill surf server. Hell we even brought back custom TTT for a good couple of months, but sadly it did not last. Hopefully current sG staff find someone with passion for TTTGO and revitalize the server.

Thanks again @bulletford for all you've done to help me out.

Thanks for everything you did for the time you did it man! definitely gonna miss getting train fucked on TTT

Thanks for everything you’ve done. Hope to still see you around War3

Thanks for all that you have done for sG. You’re one of my favorite guys to chat with every so often. You can be very down to earth and a major troll and I love that about you. Cya around in discord whenever you pop in.