Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lemonade

Stepping down

Hi everyone, Lindsay here, and I have decided I would like to step down from my position as Advisor. 

Through the past few years, I have enjoyed playing on our GMOD servers and being an SO, and eventually staff for them. I don't regret a second of my time spent on them, however I have had a lack of serious enjoyment from the servers at all, even the CSGO ones. I also haven't been enjoying staffing on the servers either. I don't wish to become an inactive staff member, and I believe plenty of people are capable of taking my spot and probably benefiting the server more than I could offer.

I will still stick around and, if needed, pop the servers occasionally. Thanks for the chance to help out guys, and good luck. Don't be strangers :)

Thank you for your support and dedication as a staff member. You will be missed. You'll still help me though, right? I don't know how I'll survive without you ;-;

7 minutes ago, BabyNicol3 said:

Thank you for your support and dedication as a staff member. You will be missed. You'll still help me though, right? I don't know how I'll survive without you ;-;

Yes, ofc <3

2 minutes ago, KiD Fearless said:

Lindsay is actually being pressured from higher ups to "step down" due to the overwhelming evidence of her cheats.

You weren't supposed to tell them...

Much love for u buddy! Have a great summer! O ya thanks for all the hard work u have done for servers and the events!

thanks for the help on GMOD and helping me improve in the clan. much love.

Thanks for everything you did as ADV, RO and SO. Sad to see you leave.

ps you suck at siege

I did not see this coming... FeelsBadMan

Thank you for your time and service, Lindsay. I know I always gave you a hard time about being a bad ADV, but hey at least you aren't as bad as @Avenger was right? FeelsGoodMan

Thanks for your time as staff enjoyed playing GMOD with you [if I see you on gmod il make sure to use a shotgun ;) ]

19 minutes ago, Wolfshade said:

Thanks for your time as staff enjoyed playing GMOD with you [if I see you on gmod il make sure to use a shotgun ;) ]

I’ll make sure that doesn’t happen KKona

Gmod will never be the same 

Good luck with whatever you decide to do instead.