Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kateesh

Kateesh's Application [PENDING][DENIED]

Name: Kateesh
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:89984452

Favorite Server: Gmod TTT west

About Yourself: Yes, I am autistic, I stay calm and collected whenever possible, And I very rarely ever Salt. I hear it's a unheard of combination.

Do you use a Microphone? YesMost of the time
Have you previously been a member of a gaming community, if so which one?: A few but my most recent was Foxiegaming (dead last time i checked)
Questions or Comments: Why do people assume i'm salty

Referrals (need at least one L2 or above):

Link to Introduction Thread: 

Hours: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/921424381002742329/2A6EF8D8FC169C8D640DEFDABD02169A970A8ED6/

I hate you and you are almost as autistic as Tyler1 but at the same time you can be pretty chill

Gets my ref

1/20

Your application has been moved to pending status. You may now put on your sGr | tag to inform members that you are a Recruit.

In order to become a member of Syndicate Gamers, your application will need to meet at least 20 referrals from sG members who are L2 and above. Three of those must be from our Staff team.

Was an absolute troll in discord about a month or two ago, disappeared for a bit, then came back.

Holding back anything until I'm certain he's not containing his autism for a bit.

3 hours ago, Beerman said:

Am I the only one seeing that he didn't list any referrals? What kind of shit are you running here @krony

That because he talk to me on steam and discord asking about referral and I told him that he can go ahead post and I will ref him.

8/20

Sorry, your application has been denied. Feel free to apply again in two months from this date.