Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ashleyann23

ashleyann23

Hello I am Ashley ann I'm new to the sg site but I over 400 hrs logged on of your servers and i love the server you guys take very good care of it. and hope to be a admin on the server because i have only seen one on and that's not very often and ya out of work i have no life so I'm on rust 

1 hour ago, Mr.Thaco-Olmon said:

Hello and welcome to the community!

What server do you generally play on?

1 hour ago, ashleyann23 said:

Hello I am Ashley ann I'm new to the sg site but I over 400 hrs logged on of your servers and i love the server you guys take very good care of it. and hope to be a admin on the server because i have only seen one on and that's not very often and ya out of work i have no life so I'm on rust 

so the admin bans the only person in my group that's online then the offline us seems fair. definitely, withdraw wanting to be in such a toxic clan yes, that includes whpoo and ollie. comment when you want because I will not be back to see anything posted on here. 

btw didn't know you guys allow hackers.

28 minutes ago, ashleyann23 said:

so the admin bans the only person in my group that's online then the offline us seems fair. definitely, withdraw wanting to be in such a toxic clan yes, that includes whpoo and ollie. comment when you want because I will not be back to see anything posted on here. 

Since this isn't CD;

You're retarded and you should not eat soup without floaties because you might drown yourself. 

Welcome to the forums, you're on your way to becoming an admin. Soon™

1 hour ago, ashleyann23 said:

lol we dodged a bullet boys.