Sign in to follow this  
Ordinarygamer96

sG official YouTube channel

So I've come up with an idea good in theory but needing tweeking  and support.  The idea is to create an official community YouTube channel that everyone can contribute to. Videos the channel would feature can include raw gameplay on the servers and other games members play like for instance pubg matches, highlight videos similar to the old jb videos some people used to make , basic guides to the servers like a jb or Warcraft how to for people that prefer learning visually, jb map secret videos(community member walks the viewer through some of a maps secrets and gives tips) ,sG  tournament recordings, maybe a news update occasionally.

Since itd be a community shared channel we'd set up a system anyone can share content with a moderator or moderators who in turn will decide if the video is ok to share and them give them credit when it's uploaded. I know we have sG members with their own channels like @Wave who can give advice and maybe share content with us and vice versa. We can start it off just by collecting all the old videos of the servers in one place.  What do you guys think? Would anyone  be willing to help talk on the responsibility or make content for the channel ? It would be open to any sort of vaguely sG  related content be it server footage or members playing something.

Edited by Ordinarygamer96

Just now, Beerman said:

I can only imagine a mere handful of people would contribute to this. 

Part of the draw is itd attract randos with YouTube channels to work with sG potentially and spread the word. Even if it never fully catches on it costs us nothing and will at least give some sG members a creative outlet.

People should  tag anyone they know has filmed sG  content in the past or has made gaming or other YouTube vids @Jodas I see you lurking and ik  you have a channel. @Pieroas well

Edited by Ordinarygamer96

25 minutes ago, Lindsay said:

I've done a few streams and have uploaded some YouTube videos beforehand. If we do actually make this I would contribute.

So we have at least one person willing to make content. I don't know how to make videos really but im down to help plan and create content 

Just now, dash said:

im down to do this, i make my own youtube videos so i'd be down to help with this.

Got another one. I really think between sG members that make vids and vids of sG servers already in existence we can get a channel going. Dash what kinds of content are you interested in making ?

i make funny moments from me and my friends from when we just game in general. so i think we should do things tutorials like someone had mentioned earlier and teasers of new stuff if we ever do get something new again. But if we have a lot of people doing this typa thing i would be down to make funny moments :^)

@Ordinarygamer96

Just now, Ordinarygamer96 said:

@Hawk @dash would either of you be able to record some of the jb day tomorrow? 

I always record, I have shadowplay so if something fun happends I just press a key and the last 2 min gets saved on my computer.

Just now, Hawk said:

I always record, I have shadowplay so if something fun happends I just press a key and the last 2 min gets saved on my computer.

Nice. Itd be a great start if we can begin getting footage of all future events when possible

8 hours ago, Ordinarygamer96 said:

People should  tag anyone they know has filmed sG  content in the past or has made gaming or other YouTube vids @Jodas I see you lurking and ik  you have a channel. @Pieroas well

I don't use it much at all and when I do, I make the vid unlisted and only show it to friends.

1 hour ago, Hawk said:

same here, down to be on tomorrow if i got time

21 minutes ago, Reaper0470 said:

I did a few youtube videos for the custom ttt server years ago. I think I called them funny moments and they currently are still on my youtube account.

Would you be willing to give them over to a sG youtube channel to help start it?