Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Booch

Goodbye for a while everyone

I'm signing off for good while due to a lot of health issues that eventually will kill me and instead of battling them I've been hiding in front of a screen playing video games and not handling depression like most people should. I won't be on to read the responses so if you want to be rude or say shit like no one cares then go ahead but this is for the people that would like to know and I don't personally want to message every single one of you guys to let you know. Thanks for all the memories and the fun I had on the servers. It was amazing meeting you all and being less toxic around people. This is your boi Booch signing off.

I'm signing off for good while due to a lot of health issues that eventually will kill me and instead of battling them I've been hiding in front of a screen playing video games and not handling depression like most people should. I won't be on to read the responses so if you want to be rude or say shit like no one cares then go ahead but this is for the people that would like to know and I don't personally want to message every single one of you guys to let you know. Thanks for all the memories and the fun I had on the servers. It was amazing meeting you all and being less toxic around people. This is your boi Booch signing off.

Ima miss u man. U were always that cool guy no one would have problems with and is fun to hang out with. We never got to see u sing but I wish you the best with your situation and hope that at the end u turn out well and happy. Until then bye.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Just now, Lindsay said:

Good luck with your health shit. Hopefully you can come back safe man.

Booch don't be gone to long I need to be carried out of silver :/

Booch you were so much fun to play with and dear god you were a good friend. I'm praying that you recover and that you get through this. If any chance you come back and read these know that we're all here openly for you and that you can message every single one of us if need be. Please take care

17 minutes ago, Booch said:

I'm signing off for good while due to a lot of health issues that eventually will kill me and instead of battling them I've been hiding in front of a screen playing video games and not handling depression like most people should.

I'm confused, are you implying that depression is going to eventually kill you? Whatever the case, i had lots of fun playing with you and thanks for all the times you helped pop jb or hopped on to admin it. o/

Sorry to hear your going through some rough shit booch. I'm wishing the best for you brother never stop fighting those health issues. No matter what happens best of luck!

Even though you're probs not gonna see this just letting you know you can steam message me anytime if you need to talk :D good luck my dude stay safe 

never met you (unless I forgot) but good luck with everything my dude, if you ever need a ear to talk to/message feel free to hit me up @Booch

On 6/17/2017 at 6:31 PM, Booch said:

Quit being vague... What's the health issue bro? You can't just say that and roll man. Not trying to be smart ass or anything, genuinely curious and kinda worried.

Just wanted to say thank you for all the support so far it was fun coming back to the forums to read all these it was really needed. But no I am still not back won't be for a while longer till it gets under control. Wanted to give an update since a few of you might want it and like Velo wanted I didn't really explain what it was. So what it is called is Mitochondrial Myopathy which is form of Muscular Dystrophy that effects the mitochondria. I won't go into the detail cause you can just read about it and I'm not very good at explaining. I'm currently working on getting the right treatment and trying to get better. 

http://www.mitoaction.org/

I sincerely hope you find a resolution soon buddy. One of my best friends suffers with this and has done for years and he really isn't in a good way, so I feel for you <3

3 hours ago, Booch said:

Just wanted to say thank you for all the support so far it was fun coming back to the forums to read all these it was really needed. But no I am still not back won't be for a while longer till it gets under control. Wanted to give an update since a few of you might want it and like Velo wanted I didn't really explain what it was. So what it is called is Mitochondrial Myopathy which is form of Muscular Dystrophy that effects the mitochondria. I won't go into the detail cause you can just read about it and I'm not very good at explaining. I'm currently working on getting the right treatment and trying to get better. 

Damn I hope u recover from this see you soon.