Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fps_trucka

LCT Plugin Completed!

Wanted to give a quick shout-out to the people who helped me complete this plugin for jb!  Thankfully, I managed to get it done before the event. Anyways, special thanks to @skitt, @Mimic, @Swed, @bulletford, &  @Moose for all the suggestions, feedback, code checking, troubleshooting, & (live)testing. This plugin wouldn't be made without all your help and support, so thanks guys it means a lot! Also, thanks @Pike for helping me live-test as well! 

For those of you who don't know what the plugin does, it will print out when its last ct. That means it checks if >= 10 on round start and how many cts are alive then prints it out to the server so admins don't have to do it. Also if anyone has any other ideas for jb plugins feel free to PM me on the forums and ill try my best to make it happen (As long as cows/pike agrees).

Toss up a thank you & upvote to these people.

Thanks all, see you at the event.

First :) 

Nice Job Trucka this will help out alot so i dont need to keep asking if I am last ct or not

I was also wondering is it possible to make like an anti-afk plugin to kick those who sit in the team select screen so that we can have people playing and not just sitting in the screen farming Shop Credits? because im tired of joining JB to make it fun for people on low-pop to see that its just people Credit Farming, i was think something where after a certain time in that screen it forces you to T or something like that?

3 minutes ago, Dr Pepper said:

yay i dont have to count anymore 

Something you were never good at anyway. FeelsGoodMan

Can't wait to see it when i get on the server, thanks for the plugin man :P