Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fps_trucka

Last CT Plugin?

So before I forget this idea, I wanted to quickly write it down and see what people thought? @Iherdcows @Pike If I made a plugin for last ct would you all use it? So if there are 10 or more players on the server, and there is 1 ct left it says something along the lines of "Last CT! No camping, detouring, or delays!".  I figured it could be a good idea since I do it already when I am on. Just a thought lemme know what you think.

Just now, fps_trucka said:

So before I forget this idea, I wanted to quickly write it down and see what people thought? @Iherdcows @Pike If I made a plugin for last ct would you all use it? So if there are 10 or more players on the server, and there is 1 ct left it says something along the lines of "Last CT! No camping, detouring, or delays!".  I figured it could be a good idea since I do it already when I am on. Just a thought lemme know what you think.

Go for it. I think Zach suggested this a long time ago, and I forgot to get around to it :) 

Just now, Moose said:

Go for it. I think Zach suggested this a long time ago, and I forgot to get around to it :) 

Just now, fps_trucka said:

Does JB have an anti-afk plugin? Not sure if necessary like it was with war3. Could always just roll it into one of those.

edit: also this is too simple to go in it's own plugin IMO. Should just be slapped into another plugin related to players that checks something on player death...

Just now, Face said:

Does JB have an anti-afk plugin? Not sure if necessary like it was with war3. Could always just roll it into one of those.

Nope, there's afks a lot because of the 10 minute rounds people don't make it back for the next round. Instead we just let them stay afk and if they don't get shot for being afk, they are lucky enough to go rebel.

You could however write one for slaying / moving AFK CTs only.

Nope, there's afks a lot because of the 10 minute rounds people don't make it back for the next round. Instead we just let them stay afk and if they don't get shot for being afk, they are lucky enough to go rebel.

You could however write one for slaying / moving AFK CTs only.

Also people go afk trying to populate JB like waiting for people to join when there is no one on.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Just now, Face said:

edit: also this is too simple to go in it's own plugin IMO. Should just be slapped into another plugin related to players that checks something on player death...

Why not just add it to the existing warden plugin if thats the case?

If you want to write one go for it. You also have to remember that the rule is 10 people at the start of the round. So every round it would have to check for 10 people, and not when there is only 1 ct left. We haven't bothered to add an afk plug in because they normally come back before the rounds over. as moose said I suppose we could use one for cts.

Just now, Iherdcows said:

If you want to write one go for it. You also have to remember that the rule is 10 people at the start of the round. So every round it would have to check for 10 people, and not when there is only 1 ct left. We haven't bothered to add an afk plug in because they normally come back before the rounds over. as moose said I suppose we could use one for cts.

Cool! Wanted your opinion on this especially. I'll just use a Hook round_start event. Anyways i'll let you know when its ready to test / be used. 

5 hours ago, fps_trucka said:

This is a good idea because most of the time people will forget about this rule and that it only applies when the pop is over 10.

Keep in mind though that we always count it at the start of the round having 10 players, and not including spectators.

14 hours ago, Moose said:

Yeah I did, seems to make sense and would stop admins from spamming it when they actually remembered to.

43 minutes ago, Dr Pepper said:

i like the idea of a flashy message saying last ct, but will it display for the t's aswell?

Of course? 

8 hours ago, Revöker said:

This is a good idea because most of the time people will forget about this rule and that it only applies when the pop is over 10.

Keep in mind though that we always count it at the start of the round having 10 players, and not including spectators.

Yeah cows already mentioned that. It shouldn't  be an issue. 

I think that you guys should aslo get something to kick people that are stuck in the pick a team screen because people will go afk on the server to get credits in the shop all the time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 4/27/2017 at 7:47 PM, fps_trucka said:

Teach me sourcepawn