Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mimic

Staff Changes 3/12/17

Hey Everyone, as summer is rolling around quick it’s time for another round of Staff changes!

Since summer is coming around, we were looking to substantially increase the number of Recruitment Officers to be active on both the servers and help with events. This time around we’re pleased to announce the addition of four new Recruitment Officers and one new Engineer. All of these members have been actively contributing toward creating and managing events or contributing toward the development and/or progression of our servers for quite some time while in the community as either a Server Officer or a Community Member. Due to this, we are glad to welcome the following members on to Staff:

• Destin - Recruitment Officer
  • Ruffles - Recruitment Officer
  • Crobat - Recruitment Officer
  • Hawk - Recruitment Officer
  • Nuggetthenoble - General Engineer

As always, if you are interested in a Server Officer or a Staff position follow these links:

- Mimic, Chairman of the JCS

First. Thank you guys for the opportunity. I cannot wait to help out in the ways I can for the servers!  Congratulations to the other fine gentlemen promoted.

Just now, Ruffles said:

First. Thank you guys for the opportunity. I cannot wait to help out in the ways I can for the servers!  Congratulations to the other fine gentlemen promoted.

First to step down, calling it now.

Gratz everyone!

Congrats everyone, looking forward to see what all the new RO's have planned.