Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

driz

Stepping Down

Thanks for everything you've done for sG driz, we're truly in a better place because of you.

Gratz on legend, you deserve it!

6 minutes ago, Junzou said:

Bitch you're not that much older than me.

Right, but even when you were staff, the majority of staff has always been teens.

Let the tyranny live on. Enjoyed when u did play war3. Thanks for all the cool shit u side on the sidelines. 

9 hours ago, Tacky said:

#Driz4LEG

Oh shit he got legend, didn't see that at first. Congrats on that, you deserve it. Many, many thanks for what you've done. 

Just why! why when u guys feel the need to step down no one ever comes and talks to me! UGH! Dam bro! Don't let them young ins take over!

thanks for all the kind words guys and uh.. the video trav :P   i really appreciate the outpouring of love, especially considering i wasn't really that nice to any of you :P

5 minutes ago, driz said:

thanks for all the kind words guys and uh.. the video trav :P   i really appreciate the outpouring of love, especially considering i wasn't really that nice to any of you :P

Truth, you're a fucking asshole.

13 minutes ago, ChosenOne2000 said:

@driz @Travestymust have pulled that video from an archive or something. I haven't posted that in a long time. Also...it's LOL worthy with the music!

I pulled it from the original YouTube video. For those wondering:

I cant explain the context tho lol

1 hour ago, Travesty said:

I pulled it from the original YouTube video. For those wondering:

I cant explain the context tho lol

It was 12 years ago and I bought a HI-8 camcorder. That's all the context you need to produce gems like this.

I remember when Driz got (from what I recall) day 1 STAFF, people were pretty pissed (I can't remember if I was included). Look at him now boys.

Shit, I gave my 1000th post to Driz. Fuck you.

On 12/6/2016 at 2:52 PM, driz said:

driz was nothing but NICE to me

what a great guy