Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dray

What is 8th Grade like ?

Just a curious question on your perspectives on 8th grade 

im currently still in 7th grade im about to be 13 years old this august and im moving onto 8th grade this year.

any advice for 8th grade would be really apreciated 

For me, 8th grade was probably one of the best school years. I had so much fun with my friends.

8th grade really isn't that big of a deal. I mean 7th-8th grade is when you really start to develop into a teenager, but that's about it. You'll start liking girls more (unless you're already are all over them), you'll rebel against your parents, and all that good stuff!

enjoy your last year of peace and quiet cause them next two years are going to hurt you emotionally and physically. 

... ughh, the nightmares.. grade 9/10...

it was okay, nothing really insane other than the cool parkour things i started doing. While in 8th grade though i recommend you play the rainbow game, try to get the highest score by the time you graduate. Trust me, being the highest scorer means you have great things ahead of you.

Seriously enjoy the time gaming until 3 in the morning and all that shitty 1-2 hour homework you get, because once you hit high school and college, the days of gaming for 9-10 hours straight in one sitting like a fucking nerd are few and far between. You'll eventually have to actually do something with your life instead of eating Doritos and worrying about how "8th grade" feels.

In the grand scheme of things, 8th grade means jack shit -  have fun and go get in trouble once in a while

Snorting coke, and slapping hoes.

No but seriously, 8th grade was pretty chill for that year. Like @HornyCat mentioned, use this time to do shit like game, or hang out with friends during weekdays. I am currently a sophomore right now and it is hell. Because you want to improve yourself in highschool as you go through the years, challenging yourself. Colleges love to see that shit.

8th grade is just a harder version of 7th grade. Once you hit high school you will realize what you missed back in 7-8th grade. I spend a good amount of 3-5 hours doing homework sometimes. You take a lot of notes in high school, and you will take different classes such as Spanish/French/etc. or Film Production, Civil Engineering and design (my personal favorite), to give yourself some expansion on different learning fields, so that once you graduate, you know what you want to do as a career.

There are also College Level Classes (AP), they are tough and challenging, but if you are confident throughout the class, you can do good on your AP Exam, which can earn you college credit.

If you are the type of person to have a relationship in middle school, that shit is gonna go downhill. Relationships are tough in high school, everyone is busy and you really only get to do stuff like hanging out somewhere out of school if you live close to that person, or you can drive which will be your sophomore-junior year.

Do good in middle school, dont slack off, and prepare yourself for your Freshman year, it is hell for a couple of weeks, but it isnt bad.

On 5/13/2016 at 4:53 PM, HornyCat said:

Seriously enjoy the time gaming until 3 in the morning and all that shitty 1-2 hour homework you get, because once you hit high school and college, the days of gaming for 9-10 hours straight in one sitting like a fucking nerd are few and far between. You'll eventually have to actually do something with your life instead of eating Doritos and worrying about how "8th grade" feels.

In the grand scheme of things, 8th grade means jack shit -  have fun and go get in trouble once in a while

I dunno what you're talking about. I graduated high school while putting thousands of hours into WoW, and more thousands into CS (not an exaggeration ). Pretty much the same in college, except possibly my last semester I had to tone it back a little bit. I also stopped caring about my GPA that semester and just made sure I got at least C's, which enabled me to have more gaming time.... The real show stopper is work, marriage, and kids. I don't get nearly as much time as I used to :(

As far as eighth grade goes, it's literally nothing different. For those saying enjoy being on top, that's probably what got you bullied as a freshman... You still had that attitude, but really you were the lowest on the food chain. You were also probably faggots. :) 

Honestly I was going to say a lot here but just have fun do what you gotta do in class and after that have fun. Was good times for me.

im in my 8th grade math class right now.

it was ok but my teachers are retarded.

honestly who asks you to do a paper then tells you to stop and listen to her rant

just get through it.

the teacher hates you probably and your not gonan change much besides trying a little bit more on your papers.

any questions throughout your 8th grade years send me a message i might even just send over all of the notes and save you the time

I honestly remember playing games 24/7 as well as WoW, I ended up with 42 days played in 6 months.

And getting All B's

so ez pz

3 hours ago, Zoxopirezox Jared said:

wtf. theres no shoutbox on here anymore.

i'll post where ever the fuck i want

What the fuck fam

11 hours ago, Moose said:

I dunno what you're talking about. I graduated high school while putting thousands of hours into WoW, and more thousands into CS (not an exaggeration ). Pretty much the same in college, except possibly my last semester I had to tone it back a little bit. I also stopped caring about my GPA that semester and just made sure I got at least C's, which enabled me to have more gaming time.... The real show stopper is work, marriage, and kids. I don't get nearly as much time as I used to :(

As far as eighth grade goes, it's literally nothing different. For those saying enjoy being on top, that's probably what got you bullied as a freshman... You still had that attitude, but really you were the lowest on the food chain. You were also probably faggots. :) 

I kind of agree with this. I would have spurts where I binged CSS like 12 hours a day and didn't sleep at all some nights. This was right after I was done being a weeb, and started looking for servers to play ZM which was when I joined the =[MI5]= clan, then it died. A couple months later I found sG. between freshman and senior year i put in at least 1300 hours on css among fapping every few hours, but that's another story. Freshman year I cut school a lot, and when I didn't i'd just put my head down and go to sleep.. The end of junior year is when I realized that my attitude towards was a huge mistake. The one thing I miss the most was staying up all night playing CSS, or spamming my old weeb forum I frequented, going to school then walking home on a hot summer day then getting home and kicking the a/c on and just laying in bed without a care in the world. That was the best feeling.

Don't follow my example

On 5/13/2016 at 6:12 PM, Dray the time traveler said:

Just a curious question on your perspectives on 8th grade 

im currently still in 7th grade im about to be 13 years old this august and im moving onto 8th grade this year.

any advice for 8th grade would be really apreciated 

Females little bumps start turning into little lumps and seeing this starts hardening your chump.