Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mimic

December 2015 Staff Changes

Congrats Bulldog and Trav on Recruit Officer 

As well as Moose on Engineer 

and Last but not least for Marine on Advisor

Just goes to show you can be a toxic blight on the community and then go on to get staff! Follow your dreams!

I mean you did it once, why not someone else? just look at your ban history, you went from spamming dongers in JB to Engineer.

I mean you did it once, why not someone else? just look at your ban history, you went from spamming dongers in JB to Engineer.

man you really have a hate boner for dongers

well memed sir

just look at your ban history

P.S. someone should teach eddy we kick before banning ffs literally worst staff ever

P.S. someone should teach eddy we kick before banning ffs literally worst staff ever

A seasoned admin and player like yourself should know better and therefor you were given the hammer.

man you really have a hate boner for dongers

I also have a hate boner for a certain pair of socks that are out there as well.

A seasoned admin and player like yourself should know better and therefor you were given the hammer.

I also have a hate boner for a certain pair of socks that are out there as well.

as long as you're a fan of tights

Pk8OcuO.jpg