Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mimic

December 2015 Staff Changes

Hi Everyone!

As we prepare for another new year, we must also make preparations on Staff. This time around, there are a few new additions to the Staff roster. Please welcome the following new members of Staff:

• Moose - Engineer (Jailbreak)

• Marine Putin - Minigames Advisor

• Bulldog - Recruitment Officer

• Travesty - Recruitment Officer

I would also like to thank Dilly Dally for his time and commitment toward the community and Zombie Escape throughout his tenure as the Zombie Escape Advisor and I wish him the best of luck in the future.

I would also like to announce the release of a new feature on our website to community members: the Staff Applications page. On this page, various Staff positions we are looking to fill are listed, along with a few forms to fill out with information relevant to the information. We are not necessarily looking for a full resume, but rather we are interested in any information you feel is relevant toward why you would be a good fit for the position. This page can easily be found under Other Links on the navigation pane, or at http://www.joinsg.net/page/staff_application.html.

Abuse of this form and/or spamming applications into this form will result in a 20 point infraction on the forums per instance of spam. If you accidentally submitted multiple applications please let Eddy, Klark, Centran, or myself know. This is intended for serious applicants only, and applications are sent to a Staff email address for review which we do not want to see spammed.

Have a great holiday season and happy gaming!

• Bulldog - Recruitment Officer

• Travesty - Recruitment Officer

expected

was gonna spam w e w l a d as my application, but i dont feel like getting a 3day ban, if i decide to change that, can the infraction be raised to a permaban?

expected

was gonna spam w e w l a d as my application, but i dont feel like getting a 3day ban, if i decide to change that, can the infraction be raised to a permaban?

Grats everyone.

Just goes to show you can be a toxic blight on the community and then go on to get staff! Follow your dreams!