Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Official Complaint Department Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, TurtleFrenzy said:

yo what's better is that he goes "I need it removed." like a boss with no chill

74908116.jpg

Please tell my I'm not the only one who played the snarky boss voice in their head while reading this lmao

26 minutes ago, Meowlakill said:

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:151463573

User:Dj1ntrn4l

Offense: False Report, Traitor Team rdm, mass rdm

This guy is constantly damageing his team wether random people which are actually innos or actually his triator buddies even

he also bitches because he is apparently RDMed a lot but he throws fire nades

This guy reported me and actually got away with it because the two admins there (iron & lonly taco) go AFK soon after and/or don't pay attention to the (admin) chat

He claims I RDMed him but I saw him shoot (and miss), me him and lonly taco (and someone else)  were on a ledge (dolls map) so he was aiming strait ahead at lonly taco right after he shot he didn't realize i was behind him and I ended him as DET, the chcked his body and he was a T. right after that I told lonly that I just saved his ass

sent a report on me for rdm 

this guy, more like a 10 year old kid because hes just a senseless moron and always bitching and the fact he didn't forgive me for rdming me

pictures: (coming in a sec)

http://share.pho.to/Ab02g

From your report it looks like you're the one always bitching.

Ofc are their new admins I don't know about with those names lol

Should have the desency of at least putting the right names.

1 hour ago, Swed said:

I wonder how these people get through life with that attitude towards the word.

No idea man, people be weird.

We have a lot young players in Gmod so it take time for them to learn I hope?  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I mean he's just being a garbage troll and there's nothing more to it. Although with the likelihood that he is a spastic autist, he's not really worth the speculation anyway.

7 minutes ago, Rune said:

Lmao, would've banned Meow for a day for continuing his harassment from in-game onto the forums. What kind of shit is that?

He got pissed at me for slaying him whenever he literally responded to an RDM report with "LOL get good kid" or something retarded like that.

He then decided to constantly complain that I was an abusive admin. I just kept telling him back how I don't really give a shit.

I was being obnoxious, so he muted me sure. I'm fine with that. He then unmuted me, literally 10 seconds later -- kaeMONEY

How dare you remove the mute so soon after giving it! 10 seconds. He earned his punishment and it was swiftly and unfairly robbed of, wtf.

I don't think admin should just mute, unmute, then ban right afterwards. That's just my opinion.

This guy's on to something tbh and I like it. We should just straight up ban people we don't like :thinking:

23 minutes ago, Rootbeer said:

How dare you remove the mute so soon after giving it! 10 seconds. He earned his punishment and it was swiftly and unfairly robbed of, wtf.

This guy's on to something tbh and I like it. We should just straight up ban people we don't like :thinking:

When will you be gone then.

8 minutes ago, Cman said:

I like how @Tyrone was on the server and did nothing about this rofl.

First of all i was focusing on playing the game. and im sorry that i have no clue what it meant..

Edited by Tyrone

4 minutes ago, Tyrone said:

First of all i was focusing on playing the game... second of all how is that racism?

8 minutes ago, Cman said:

I like how @Tyrone was on the server and did nothing about this rofl.

Pretty sure he meant spikes

55 minutes ago, tazmanianxdude said:

Pretty sure he meant spikes

You mean you told him that he meant spikes?

"fucking metal where the band are full of spikes and sound like a cat going through a blender is not good music"

No, he said what he meant.

Edited by Duex