Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Official Complaint Department Discussion Thread

On 5/18/2016 at 5:08 PM, Hei said:

Edit: c4 probably contacted Rip Grimes afterwards saying that he got banned for saying I'll ddos your toaster. Then he probably spread it on etc etc. In conclusion, I think c4 shouldn't be unbanned

I hate to say it, but I'm starting to agree with this last point. I'm starting to be on more when he's on and he has the tendency to lose his shit pretty quickly and harass people for the simplest things. I won't go into detail or specifics unless it comes up in a complaint, but you guys are right when you say he doesn't change. I still like the guy for his humor, but he is really a horrible person when it comes to treating other people with respect.

I've been overseas visiting family for the past two weeks, and the lag on the servers is unbearable so I've been keeping up to date with sG on the forums.

Jeannie's post made me laugh so hard at 1:10 AM here in Jordan that it woke up my grandmother. Fuck that kid. 

32 minutes ago, Yung Stew said:

I just think it's quite sad that a few of you continue to reply because you can't fathom the fact that you're being trolled.

This is the internet, if you can't handle some jokes, you need serious help.

Still fishing for that bait tho.

You're not really trolling anyone, you're just stupid. Trolling gets a reaction out of people, you get yourself banned.

1 hour ago, Moose said:

You're not really trolling anyone, you're just stupid. Trolling gets a reaction out of people, you get yourself banned.

Actually he kind of is, any response you make to him suggests that he has gotten the reaction. If you simply went and deleted his post that would indeed constitute a reaction. That's the problem, no matter what he still "wins" (and yes it is really annoying).

I just think it's quite sad that a few of you continue to reply because you can't fathom the fact that you're being trolled.

The fact that you're on here fishing for responses means you have some underlying issues you've yet to resolve. Don't you have friends that want to hang out with you on nights like this? Or are you the one who is always texting first?

3 hours ago, Yung Stew said:

Shut the fuck up you little sea biscuit trolling is annoying someone which you're not doing. No one gives a shit its a forum board your "trolls" are just you acting as an idiot and being judged as someone with a mental illness by a top secret community that you are not apart of.

Edited by vexer

12 hours ago, Trelvick said:

Actually he kind of is, any response you make to him suggests that he has gotten the reaction. If you simply went and deleted his post that would indeed constitute a reaction. That's the problem, no matter what he still "wins" (and yes it is really annoying).

But not really... Nobody "reacts" he just continually breaks rules, we click one button and ban him. If he sees that as winning, that's cool. I see it as a win for us because he'll soon get perma-banned if he keeps it up. We have plenty of people that are/have been "successful" trolls, and have been around for years, without ever being banned, or possibly getting a day ban here or there. 

When it comes down to it, trolling isn't consistently breaking rules that are set in place. You might push them from time to time, but it's more about what you can do without getting in trouble, and still upset people/get a reaction.

On 21/05/2016 at 2:51 PM, Trelvick said:

I hate to say it, but I'm starting to agree with this last point. I'm starting to be on more when he's on and he has the tendency to lose his shit pretty quickly and harass people for the simplest things. I won't go into detail or specifics unless it comes up in a complaint, but you guys are right when you say he doesn't change. I still like the guy for his humor, but he is really a horrible person when it comes to treating other people with respect.

I hope he change before he gets that perma Ban...

9 minutes ago, Yunki said:

English mother fucker, do you speak it? I seriously can not understand a sentence that he wrote for his "proof"

I also had no idea what he was talking about for the rest and his proof is just screenshots of fuzzy killing people followed by complaints about his English. The video is damning for a freekill and leave, though.

18 minutes ago, Yunki said:

English mother fucker, do you speak it? I seriously can not understand a sentence that he wrote for his "proof"

Apparently, this idiot is 15

The fact that you continue to respond to me shows that you're butthurt as fuck and can't get over the fact that this is just a gaming community and won't get you anywhere in life.

Stay mad, stay bad.

GG no RE.

Still fishin for that bait tho.

On May 25, 2016 at 0:12 PM, Moose said:

But not really... Nobody "reacts" he just continually breaks rules, we click one button and ban him. If he sees that as winning, that's cool. I see it as a win for us because he'll soon get perma-banned if he keeps it up. We have plenty of people that are/have been "successful" trolls, and have been around for years, without ever being banned, or possibly getting a day ban here or there. 

When it comes down to it, trolling isn't consistently breaking rules that are set in place. You might push them from time to time, but it's more about what you can do without getting in trouble, and still upset people/get a reaction.

I've broken 1 rule, the rest of my bans are from butthurt people who say I broke a rule just to try and get rid of me.

I posted in the "Spam" subforum so they banned me for spam.

They're power hungry and looking for any reason to assert their power where it isn't required.

GG staff no RE>

still fishin for that bait tho.

4 hours ago, xmen said:

Hmm seems like moose hit a nerve there ;-)

rekt 8) 

I honestly find it funny when people try and tell me/others how their feeling based on text responses. I mean sometimes it can be very clear someone is upset/salty/tilted/whatever, but the majority of time (at least for people that can control their emotions) a text response isn't enough. I'm in no way butthurt, annoyed, triggered, angry, or any other synonym you could come up with by you, Yung Stew. Me calling you stupid is not because my butt is so sore from the posts that I've had to read. My head may hurt a little bit after some of the retarded things you've said, but that's about the extent of it.

I also don't think anyone here said that this community was here to get them anywhere in life. We play to have fun, which is what most of us are doing here - aside from maybe you, for which I don't understand why you stick around a place to waste your time attempting to troll (and this doesn't apply to just you, there's other people that fall into the similar category). Honestly, go out and find something you enjoy where others enjoy having you around. They might tolerate you in other gaming communities if you go there, or if you actually do care here, quit the crap and start being a little more mature and you can maybe get some opinions to change. Anyways, even the people who are staff, are just filling volunteer positions to try and help the community, keeping our servers and forums up for others enjoyment. None of us are here for a power trip. The average staff member is in their 20's, at least, and most of us are done with college (or close to being done) with an undergrad at least and on to our professional careers, so again, we're not here to get anything more than enjoyment. We like to play games, and we're here because we've found friends and servers we enjoy.

Also, saying you've only broke one rule is a pretty big understatement. This sums up what your infractions have been for:

1. Your first was for racism, how you don't understand it was racism is beyond me.
  2. You got hit for multiple spam infractions - things like flaming anime in the anime section, or posting things about bikes and ninjas in the automotive section.
  3. You've received multiple trolling infractions - you've admitted that's all you're trying to do, so I don't know what you expect. We have rules against excessive trolling, so the more you continue, the closer it'll get to a permanent ban. Also the more you continue, the easier it is to just click that infract button for staff... It gets old, and honestly some of your posts by themselves probably wouldn't warrant an infraction to most members. But the problem is you keep going, and it's literally all you're trying to do - again, there's a rule about excessive trolling...

To be honest I debated even writing this post, because you might just take it as you got another response out of someone. I figured if it's that unclear to you what you've done wrong, and what assumptions your making that are wrong, I'd give it one shot...

EDIT: Also, this (only have to watch about 10 seconds) is how most trolls are anymore (but actually think they are trolling)...

Edited by Moose

21 minutes ago, Trelvick said:

Ah the spam forums of a community. Much elegance, very chaotic.

i see that seisusans memes are still going strong, like any good cancer should.

Also, really loving the "trolling"

Edited by SpartanSakaro

12 minutes ago, SpartanSakaro said:

Also, really loving the "trolling"

Eh?

No seriously was that directed at me?

Edited by Trelvick
confusion