Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fps_trucka

Steam Summer Sale 2015

some1 buy me gtav on steam thanks gamers

Yes... please buy the $60 that was raised to $80 so that they could discount it to $60... the gaben has betrayed us by doing normal retail bullshit! who shall be the chosen one now?

Yes... please buy the $60 that was raised to $80 so that they could discount it to $60... the gaben has betrayed us by doing normal retail bullshit! who shall be the chosen one now?

BRO! YOU GET GTA CASH WITH IT BRO!

On a side note, how the fuck does the mini game thing work? 

BRO! YOU GET GTA CASH WITH IT BRO!

On a side note, how the fuck does the mini game thing work? 

You play it, you get cards, you can sell the cards or trade them in for badges(I'm going to sell them) but what really happens is these games are available if rthey are unlocked by the community playing this minigame.

I think it's pretty stupid. I also may be missing a key point about the badges

i just wanted an excuse to ask for a game bc im poor centran leave me alone!!!

If you are into it, Xcom and the expansion are super cheap. Especially since they just announced the new one.

Also table top simulator plz. Just quoted because I agree as well xcom is one of the best strategy games of the decade

Also table top simulator plz. Just quoted because I agree as well xcom is one of the best strategy games of the decade

Worth mentioning though that visuals are to this day still buggy, however it doesnt effect amazing gameplay.

i still have like 5 games from the last summer sale i haven't touched >_>.....and yet.. much of my wishlist is 50% off...... damn u summer sale! why u do this to me! 

might by evil within if it goes cheaper. or alien isolation. both looked good

Just out of the blue, literally out of nowhere....

Xbc4yGg.png

I really appreciate it, reaper!

That's funny I'm keeping an eye on this game to see if the sale goes higher than 50% on this game. I'm a weebit poor atm :)

this is the post where i imply that i want someone to buy me duck game without actually saying i want  Kappa