Sign in to follow this  
Piero

Since ZE got deleted

Now that ZE is not an sG server anymore  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of server would you like

The Hunger Games mod is interesting, but it can get really slow and boring when there are only a few people left. Is there a way to speed up the rounds?

Otherwise, I'm cool with climb or scoutzknivez.

Edited by .Veritas

The Hunger Games mod is interesting, but it can get really slow and boring when there are only a few people left. Is there a way to speed up the rounds?

Otherwise, I'm cool with climb or scoutzknivez.

The server I play automatically beacons the last few players and rounds have time limits that end in draw if not finished by then

Another terrible poll that shows what people were interested in years ago. If whatever server won the poll and was created that server would have population the first weekend it was up. It then may continue to the 2nd weekend then sit dead when everyone goes back to their regular servers/games. 

Scoutknives might work if it is rpg style or something better or unique compared to the other tons of scoutknvies server already in place.

Also, ZE didn't get delete sadly there is just a lack of support for it. 

How about getting everyone on the server and inviting all your friends and getting the server pop back up. That's all that's needed. ZE was great but the DDOS attacks prior to us changing server providers killed it.

csgo trick server (the smoke grenade jumping thing) I would be so down for that shittttttt

Just go play that shit on CS:S. There's only like 2 American trikz servers though. I just recently got into it.

Why not just resurrect ZE? It just needs some TLC and people populating it :)

The amount of times I've tried, literally hounding EVERYONE (you included) to join the server...nobody joins and nobody cares.

The population didn't die purely because of DDOS, it's the fact that we can't play all of our fun maps that are larger than the DL bracket and the constant crashes. We need something to be done about all of the maps that are no longer available to play and figure out why the server keeps crashing.

I can't for the life of me understand why the server hasn't been taken apart and fixed from scratch with a bit of care, I understand people are busy and there are other things to do...but that server has gone from top 10 to almost 2000 in 9 months and nobody who can do anything about it seems to give a shit.

Edited by Rayne

ZM! There is only one popular zm server for cs:go and its Russian. We would probably be able to take their entire English speaking population and even people who still play css zm might want to try it out. On top of that, there are so many great zm maps already made on gamebanana that we could use. I know knockback is the main issue for zm in csgo, but I have tried out the Russian server a few times, and I haven't had a problem.

Another terrible poll that shows what people were interested in years ago. If whatever server won the poll and was created that server would have population the first weekend it was up. It then may continue to the 2nd weekend then sit dead when everyone goes back to their regular servers/games. 

Scoutknives might work if it is rpg style or something better or unique compared to the other tons of scoutknvies server already in place.

Also, ZE didn't get delete sadly there is just a lack of support for it.

I was talking to someone on a SK server, he said he really missed RPG S&K from source so it would get alot of population.