Sign in to follow this  
Necrophenia

Paidmin > Rankmin ??

He completed an order tho. Which usually means he was pardoned of previous mistakes. So it's possible you dun fucked up if dropping a gun counts as completing an order. You didn't read what I said right

I did but He is not pardoned because he did not drop the gun before I killed him.

neither of you are reading it right

HE WAS TOLD to face cells

HE WAS FACING away

SOMEONE ELSE TOLD him to drop the weapon

HE WAS ALREADY LOOKING AWAY

SO I SHOT HIM.

Got it?

lel

This isn't what I was talking about. It was the same round but you killed people for facing the wrong way out of cells because you didn't repeat the order when asked. Killing me wasn't a freekill 

But apparently I'm meant to demo and screenshot everything, upload said demo and screenshots and then report this to forums instead of dealing with it there and then. 

This isn't a personnel vendetta I have with Tonne by the way, I'm just making an example from it.

Edited by Necrophenia

This isn't what I was talking about. It was the same round but you killed people for facing the wrong way out of cells because you didn't repeat the order when asked. Killing me wasn't a freekill 

But apparently I'm meant to demo and screenshot everything, upload said demo and screenshots and then report this to forums instead of dealing with it there and then. 

This isn't a personnel vendetta I have with Tonne by the way, I'm just making an example from it.

7xxxbbe.png

I see... the Staff Capitalist Pigs value the Paidmin dolla more than the time-honored members of this community.

Maybe its time for the rest of the community to wake up and smell the bacon.

L2&L3 have an immunity of 1

Vet's have an immunity of 2

VIP's have an immunity of 3

SO's have an immunity of 4

Basic has an immunity of 1

Premium has an immunity of 2

just wait til we extend the tenure requirement for vet again

we0WBzp.jpg

I think you're misunderstanding why we don't want Rank admins handing out punishments to paying customers, it's not because we value them more than the community it's mostly because of the fact that money is involved. Allowing staff to be the primary people to hand out punishments to paid admins allows us to have more control of what's going on with the people who do support sG financially, every time a paidmin receives any form of admin removal there are usually multiple staff members involved in deciding the punishment and most of the time a JCS is spoken with to decide if the punishment is fair.

Allowing Rank admins to decide the punishment of paying customers would most likely result in quite a few paypal chargebacks and alot of arguing within the servers, we don't want any of these things to happen so to ensure none of those things do happen we only allow staff members to hand out the punishments.

I think you're misunderstanding why we don't want Rank admins handing out punishments to paying customers, it's not because we value them more than the community it's mostly because of the fact that money is involved. Allowing staff to be the primary people to hand out punishments to paid admins allows us to have more control of what's going on with the people who do support sG financially, every time a paidmin receives any form of admin removal there are usually multiple staff members involved in deciding the punishment and most of the time a JCS is spoken with to decide if the punishment is fair.

Allowing Rank admins to decide the punishment of paying customers would most likely result in quite a few paypal chargebacks and alot of arguing within the servers, we don't want any of these things to happen so to ensure none of those things do happen we only allow staff members to hand out the punishments.

Okay that makes sense. Gosh I sure feel silly now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It would be nice if we could get another source of income rather than little kids. We're a gaming clan, not club penguin 

Guess it cant be helped though.

Also thank you Eddy for explaining clearly and not flaming or posting Irreverent mey-meys. Shame on you other JCS ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

General question here and not to kick the shit dust back up, but is there a way to limit paidmins ability to target L2/L3? I'm assuming its a one way street, but maybe removing the ability for paidmins to slay/kick/etc L2/L3 while still insuring L2/L3 can't target paidmins would be win/win on both sides. 

I could also be talking out my ass on this one and not making any sense.. it's been a long day. 

General question here and not to kick the shit dust back up, but is there a way to limit paidmins ability to target L2/L3? I'm assuming its a one way street, but maybe removing the ability for paidmins to slay/kick/etc L2/L3 while still insuring L2/L3 can't target paidmins would be win/win on both sides. 

I could also be talking out my ass on this one and not making any sense.. it's been a long day.

Not possible with current setup.  Maybe if we rewrite the whole slay/kick ect plugin, but lets be honest, that isn't going to happen.

There are multiple levels of rankmin and paidmin, all with different abilities and levels of immunity.

L2&L3 have an immunity of 1

Vet's have an immunity of 2

VIP's have an immunity of 3

SO's have an immunity of 4

Basic has an immunity of 1

Premium has an immunity of 2

What does this mean? This means that L2 and L3 have the same immunity (and can target) a basic admin, and vice versa.

Veterans can target Premium admins, and vice versa

VIP's can only be targeted by SO's.

If you want a higher level of immunity, please feel free to support sG and purchase a premium admin package.

I think this topic has served it's purpose, to be honest.

welcome to the internet, where people bitch about anything and everything.

Hey man, shut your mouth, you're wrong and I'm right! 

@Rune, I tried JB for the first time the other day and I can see exactly why they argue so much...children ordering children about while children don't listen and/or understand. Children... I don't even understand the hype, the only fun thing is rebelling and fucking people off. 

JB is a sesspool for trolls, don't know why these complaints aren't expected hourly. 

EDIT: Something mildly on topic, I can't see why it matters if you are able to target paidmins or not...you all know you aren't allowed to take actions into your own hands with other admins, we've been arguing about this for years and it's always been the same. If you get admin for free for being in the community for a year then great, why does than then put you above people paying money for it? Just because they aren't in sG doesn't mean they aren't part of the community. Get a grip with this e-peen shit, you all know mine is biggest anyway. 

Edited by Rayne

@Rune, I tried JB for the first time the other day and I can see exactly why they argue so much...children ordering children about while children don't listen and/or understand. Children... I don't even understand the hype, the only fun thing is rebelling and fucking people off.

JB is a sesspool for trolls, don't know why these complaints aren't expected hourly.

Dude its always been a cesspool for trolls. The only difference now is that we aren't the once being faggots.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using tapafuckherrightinthepussytalk.

Dude its always been a cesspool for trolls. The only difference now is that we aren't the once being faggots.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using tapafuckherrightinthepussytalk.

Cesspool* don't know why my auto correct didn't pick that up!

Yea I didn't know how bad it was until going on there, I've seen the amount of CD threads but always took it for people being salty... I tend to avoid correcting people's admin'ing on there as I don't know the rules but it does get pretty out of hand pretty fast. 

This is why I don't play JB. Too much drama for me (don't have a heart attack guys). 

Now you see why I give JB so much shit, because they have it coming.

mfw people think l2 should outrank someone paying 20 bucks and supporting the clan more than you are

someone paying 20 bucks is more important than me, all i am is a title. unless you're actively doing something for the clan, in which case you will probably be an SO and actually be able to touch paidmins, assuming you're actually that good of an admin. i haven't paid a dime to this clan except when P2 was in this clan and i got him a car feels good man :B): :B): :B): :B): :B): :B): :B): :B): :B): :B): :B): :B): :B): :B): :B): :B): :B): :B): :B): :B): :B): :B): :B): :B): :B): :B): :B): :B): :B): :B): :B): :B): :B): :B): :B): :B): :B): :B): :B): :B):