Sign in to follow this  
Necrophenia

Paidmin > Rankmin ??

Sooo the other day I was coolin on JB then tonne starts being a fail warden and freekills a bunch of people (I don't have evidence so I didn't report it) so I ask him to slay himself but he starts pulling bullshit rules of the top of his head. So I go to use my admin but I couldn't touch him cause he's paidmin. Personally I would trust people who been around in the clan longer rather than people who've paid. Plus it allows paidmins to be dealt with then and there rather than having to get evidence and post in forums and stuff. ayy lmao

Sooo the other day I was coolin on JB then tonne starts being a fail warden and freekills a bunch of people (I don't have evidence so I didn't report it) so I ask him to slay himself but he starts pulling bullshit rules of the top of his head. So I go to use my admin but I couldn't touch him cause he's paidmin. Personally I would trust people who been around in the clan longer rather than people who've paid. Plus it allows paidmins to be dealt with then and there rather than having to get evidence and post in forums and stuff. ayy lmao

Plus it allows paidmins to be dealt with then and there rather than having to get evidence and post in forums and stuff <--no.

what exactly makes you think you can deal with them without evidence? even SOs post evidence.. do you honestly think that if you kick/ban someone you're not just going to start a fight? paidmin also doesn't necessarily indicate that they are new. I was a paidmin for YEARS, since UV. 

You shouldn't be having admin battles, clearly the guy wasn't understanding the rules, if there's a problem, get an SO or post evidence on the forum. even if you could kick/ban him, it's not the appropriate thing to do.

Edited by ctark
Clearing up some discrepancies

Plus it allows paidmins to be dealt with then and there rather than having to get evidence and post in forums and stuff <--no.

what exactly makes you think you can deal with them without evidence? even SOs post evidence.. do you honestly think that if you kick/slay someone you're not just going to start a fight? paidmin also doesn't necessarily indicate that they are new. I was a paidmin for YEARS, since UV. 

You shouldn't be having admin battles, clearly the guy wasn't understanding the rules, if there's a problem, get an SO or post evidence on the forum. even if you could slay/kick/ban him, it's not the appropriate thing to do. 

Okay well lets just carry on giving complete scrubs with mummy's credit card power over people that have been in the clan for years and run around being unpunished unless you have to file a report on the forums. Its obviously stupid to even think about allowing people to even slay them without an official report.

166.gif

IMO having more people on the server that can enforce the rules on them would make more people act like better admins

I would like to make a claim that yes, It was the biggest dick move in the world.

Your problem was that I said to face cells. You were facing away.

You were then told to drop your weapon and used THAT as your excuse to look away when you were looking away before.

I feel that yes what I did was BORDERLINE not breaking the rules but it did , yes, look like a freekill at first glance. You would also not listen to what I had to say and would fight it all back.

I believe what I did was fine just dicky.

complete scrubs with mummy's credit card power 

You are the people I hate....

Edited by Tonee Chickwan

Mom those JB kids are at it again.spam. IMO regardless of how you obtain admin the way sG punishes people is by proof and a annoying yet simple method of evidence collecting. Do it the right way and don't make threads like this or nothing will change.

Could we just have a sG paidmin level and a non sG paidmin level. Same powers and shit but sG members with paidmin get immunity and power over non sG members paidmin. And make l2 equal to the sG paidmin in terms of immunity

Edited by Ordinarygamer96

There are multiple levels of rankmin and paidmin, all with different abilities and levels of immunity.

L2&L3 have an immunity of 1

Vet's have an immunity of 2

VIP's have an immunity of 3

SO's have an immunity of 4

Basic has an immunity of 1

Premium has an immunity of 2

What does this mean?  This means that L2 and L3 have the same immunity (and can target) a basic admin, and vice versa.

Veterans can target Premium admins, and vice versa

VIP's can only be targeted by SO's.

If you want a higher level of immunity, please feel free to support sG and purchase a premium admin package.

when problems arise with a paymin, they are dealt with by staff.  often their admin is temporarily revoked and occasionally they are prevented them from buying it in the future.  staff does not want or need rank admins to mete out their own punishments on paying customers. 

your tenure in sg is hardly correlated with how responsibly you behave with admin privileges.  we as staff do recognize that the time people invest into this clan has value, and as such created the tiered rank admin privileges we have today.  i assure you that things could be far different from what they are now, and that i personally have gone to bat on multiple occasions to make sure that our rank admins have as many privileges as they do today.

http://www.joinsg.net/topic/57820-admin-priv/

L2 didn't even have admin until recently.

level 2 also requires 1 year tenure now, whereas it used to be 6 months with no admin.

Your problem was that I said to face cells. You were facing away.

You were then told to drop your weapon and used THAT as your excuse to look away when you were looking away before.

Tonee unless you spoke the magic words " Drop the weapon in cell " guess what you free killed because you told him to drop it you didnt tell him where or if he could look away from his cell to drop it. Being vague as a warden is a good way to be a complete fucking shithead like your currently doing.

Tonee unless you spoke the magic words " Drop the weapon in cell " guess what you free killed because you told him to drop it you didnt tell him where or if he could look away from his cell to drop it. Being vague as a warden is a good way to be a complete fucking shithead like your currently doing.

I was not the one who told him to drop it.

Also he WAS ALREADY looking away before he was told to drop it....

but you know.

Shit talking someone when you can't read is cool too

Edited by Tonee Chickwan

the bottom line is, if you have a problem with another admin, regardless of how admin was attained, you report it. your assumption that an sg member is somehow more qualified is false. responsibility has nothing to do with clan membership. if theres a problem with a rank admin, report it, if theres a problem with a paidmin, report it. you should not be starting kick/slay/ban fights. dealing with an admin is the responsibility of staff. not rankmin/paidmin.

I was not the one who told him to drop it.

Also he WAS ALREADY looking away before he was told to drop it....

but you know.

Shit talking someone when you can't read is cool too

I think that means he technically was pardoned for completing the next order that applied to him. Could be wrong tho don't know if anyone ever stated either way on that

Edited by Ordinarygamer96

I think that means he technically was pardoned for completing the next order that applied to him. Could be wrong tho don't know if anyone ever stated either way on that

neither of you are reading it right

HE WAS TOLD to face cells

HE WAS FACING away

SOMEONE ELSE TOLD him to drop the weapon

HE WAS ALREADY LOOKING AWAY

SO I SHOT HIM.

Got it?

lel

neither of you are reading it right

HE WAS TOLD to face cells

HE WAS FACING away

SOMEONE ELSE TOLD him to drop the weapon

HE WAS ALREADY LOOKING AWAY

SO I SHOT HIM.

Got it?

lel

He completed an order tho. Which usually means he was pardoned of previous mistakes. So it's possible you dun fucked up if dropping a gun counts as completing an order. You didn't read what I said right