Sign in to follow this  
Drakebeast23

For all the people who don't know me

I have seen none of those names lol. Seriously dude you just applied too early. From what I've heard you've barely played on the servers. 8 hours on a server you say is one of your favorites rly isn't enough to help people get to know you. Play more on the servers, play comp with members, post more on the forums. Simply at this point 99 percent of the clan has no clue who you are

I was just trying to let u guys know if maybe u'd remember me i've been here for like a year or 2 and i'm not making a thread to get known I was just seeing if anybody rememberd.just cause I have 8 hours on ZE dosn't mean it can't be a favorite hardly anybody plays it anymore if even anybody. And there ary tons of people who remember me just because you guys don't and some SO's don't dosn't mean 99% of people don't remember me.

But Ill take your advise anywase cause I know thats what I need to do all you who gave me advise thanks and I do post alot on the forums I've posted at least 30 threads just last week and maybe 10 this week

Edited by RoseBuddy

Double posting.

You know what that means.

Yes!

Rose I think you may be waiting a while before you get in sir. This was a shitty idea mate.