Sign in to follow this  
adam :)

Oh god I'm back

Well.. Well....Well.....

I shall introduce myself shall I ?

My names Adam, I was on the servers as a jailbreak admin, to what I can remember, about three years ago.

I've recently, gotten back into games & bumped into "Shadow" a few days ago, he asked me to come by and say hi again.

I have no idea how big sG has gotten, I don't know how. But wow, I am amazed at the effort and time you guys have put into the server since I was gone.

In short, to those who know me/remember me ;

I left about three years ago after my fiance at the time left me, I went into 4RAR infantry unit with the Australian army, and within a few days was sent out to Afghanistan, having a few ups and downs and life changing moments, I was sent back with a half functional leg. Upon returning, I found out the kid I was expected, would be a big issue in my life, whilst injured.

I promised to come back, however I never did based on the fact that I had to cope with supporting the baby(Cynthia) and supporting my leg, plus trying to work for money to live somewhere.
After a year and a half, I was back to doing things normally. I got sent back out in 2012, and came home in early 2013, with no injuries, but  once again, things happened that changed me for the worst.
Mid 2013 - 2014 I was suffering heavily from Post traumatic stress, which meant I could not work & I could not support Cynthia, who is all grown up now !.

However, recently my meds have come back to a lower dosage, and I'm hitting the final stretch. 
I think I could give sG another go, or at least the Jailbreak again.

But, no promises, at the moment my life is up and down, at any moment in time I could have a "Episode" and head back down hill.

But anyways, even though this is introductions, If I don't make it back, I want to congratulate sG for the massive improvement in the last 3 years to their Community, Forums and servers. And I wish you all the best.

Welcome back

Don't have episodes, just be thankful for all you have been blessed with because as you know, a lot of people have it much worse like the  Men, Women, and children who have to dodge bullets, explosions,and landmines while outside.

Things will get better, remember it's not the problem that's the problem, it's the attitude about the problem, don't live glum, find motivation to become the strongest version of yourself.

WB Adam. Glad your OK for the most part.

You should know JB is not what it used to be by any means.

Edited by Professional Velo