Sign in to follow this  
HCMikey

Can we please put quake sounds on the server already?

Everyone enjoys hearing the female screaming "god-like"  so why not add the option to the server already?

I found the link for quake sounds ( It includes the female and male set) https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=224316

PLS GET ON IT BASED ENGINEERS

Edited by HornyCat

please no

It's a menu. You have the option to disable it just like you did in the wcs1 css server by typing !quake in chat or you can keep it on if you want. You aren't force to hear them.

Edited by HornyCat

Especially when you got scrubs who can't surf and fall to their deaths regularly .

And it's annoying as shit.

I understand. But this isn't surf. You aren't constantly respawning and listening to "bottom feeder." We've had it on the wcs1 css server for years as an optional extra if players wanted it.

If it can't be done without the option to type !quake and disable it, then I'm against it. I'm not here to force this down on others, simply that many people would enjoy having the option to hear these sounds.

Edited by HornyCat

Some mother fuckers need to accept nostalgia into their life.

Quake sounds is some OG shit.

Screw you mang!

This would be off for me at all times, can't stand those sound effects. But like it's been said, if you have the option, why not...not hurting anybody. 

Everyone enjoys hearing the female screaming "god-like"  so why not add the option to the server already?

I found the link for quake sounds ( It includes the female and male set) https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=224316

PLS GET ON IT BASED ENGINEERS

sounds like a cool idea as long as you have the option to toggle the extra sounds on and off yourself