Sign in to follow this  
Master Chadron

Almost crashed my car... Can't backup uphill wtf do I do I'm new to driving

k so i'm really fucking scared about backing up uphill now. Got my license after 1 hour of experience and now driving at uni for the first time as of a few days ago. I drive an automatic cause I'm a faggot.

I was parked on the side of the road facing down the hill and wanted to backup uphill a little bit so I could get closer to the curb. Parking break was released obviously and i went from park into reverse. Eased onto the gas and my car just kinda stood still and revved the engine real loud and i got scared as shit. Tried one more time pressing the gas a bit harder and same shit happened  even louder so I just left it parked like that. 

How the fuck am I supposed to reverse up a steep hill? The car rolls down the hill pretty fast in reverse once I let go of the brake. wtf am I supposed to do please I really need to get good at driving.

I drive a 2010 mazda 3 if that matters.

I'm not a gearhead whatsoever so my best advice is to park in the reverse direction so you just drive up the hill. Also, how steep and distance of said hill?

Edited by BLiNDBoi

since we're on the topic of help i have a problem too

How the fuck do you walk up stairs?

I raise my foot up as if to take a step, but my foot doesn't get high enough to step on the stair. I tries to ease my foot up some more to get it higher, but my leg started bending and i got freaked out by it. Is that normal?

If it matters, I wear size 10 shoes, Nikes, White and red

Did you turn it off and back on again?

I raise my foot up as if to take a step, but my foot doesn't get high enough to step on the stair. I tries to ease my foot up some more to get it higher, but my leg started bending and i got freaked out by it. Is that normal?

Try resetting your router.

I have the same problem except every time I try I get my dick stuck in the ceiling fan.

How the fuck do you have sex?

I raise my cock up to penetrate the vagina, but it doesn't get high enough to get in the chick. I try to move my hips closer to get it in but the vagina lips started spreading and I freaked out. Is that normal?

If it matters, I shave my pubes and use ocean delight body wash on my penis. It's blue.

did you plug in your printer?

Send the dildo back for repairs

I'm not a gearhead whatsoever so my best advice is to park in the reverse direction so you just drive up the hill. Also, how steep and distance of said hill?

You will be ticketed for facing the wrong direction unless there is parking on the other side of the road.

Also, what Doj said.

if you have it in reverse and not parking break on and ts not going uphill in reverse thats bad... I drive a Ford F350 flatbed that carries 10k lbs of materials at a time and i can reverse up steep hills. "Its gas BTW not fuel"

Ask our hilbilly Skotti. he knows all just look at him

Edited by HoeStomper

How the fuck do you have sex?

I raise my cock up to penetrate the vagina, but it doesn't get high enough to get in the chick. I try to move my hips closer to get it in but the vagina lips started spreading and I freaked out. Is that normal?

If it matters, I shave my pubes and use ocean delight body wash on my penis. It's blue.

you just need a younger girl, the younger she is, the shorter she'll be

Ahhh. So the 1990 model I have is the problem? Hmmm. I guess I'll need something in the late 90s

Quit being cheap and go at least 2000's.