Sign in to follow this  
ChosenOne2000

VIP Announcement and Final R&R Format

So nobody rages at staff or chosenone for doing it, Im quitting. It has nothing to do with me not getting merit and everything to do with the staffs ability to place money over loyalty.

It was a good long run.

I dunno whether to upvote because you quit or downvote because you're retarded. Hmmm..

dude, gtfo. foh was around before your first app even got denied. He's more valuable than you, i'd say.

Around as in his forums account just sat there collecting dust. Then yes he was "around"

TL;DR Fohacidal leaves UV/sG Rejoins resumes being AFK Comes back bitches he didnt get VET right away stays active for a bit Gets VET resumes AFK. Rage Quits sG when he doesn't get VIP hopefully goes afk again

Around as in his forums account just sat there collecting dust. Then yes he was "around"

TL;DR Fohacidal leaves UV/sG Rejoins resumes being AFK Comes back bitches he didnt get VET right away stays active for a bit Gets VET resumes AFK. Rage Quits sG when he doesn't get VIP hopefully goes afk again

no, around as in for 3 years before you were even a member of this forum he was active, and went inactive for a pretty good reason.

and an afk foh is still of more value than 1 water.exe. seriously your clan story is ??? joined forums, hated by everyone, tries hard to change who he is so he can be accepted by a bunch of people on the internet, finally succeeds after 2 years?

You can substitute game hours for posts now though.

Ah fuck yeah okay nrm then. Also what about all the hours on the css servers if the stats are gone for them now? I put more than 1000 hours on css ze easily.

"Recruit:

Requirements:

· Minimum 2 weeks on the forums.

· 25 post requirement.

· 5 staff votes required for voting.

· 25 hours in-game playtime requirement.

· 5 referrals from Level 2 Clan Members or above."

For the 5 refs, does a staff ref count for more than just 1?

So nobody rages at staff or chosenone for doing it, Im quitting. It has nothing to do with me not getting merit and everything to do with the staffs ability to place money over loyalty.

It was a good long run.

Bro, just donate $0.69 like 25x like I did

Bro, just donate $0.69 like 25x like I did

Even better, just donate 5 bucks and change the post / title to say 500. 

I'm sure nobody will notice.

Is actually sarcasm.

Edited by Ichalvl

Sign in to follow this