Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iherdcows

Iherdcows Resignation

Thanks for always being there to help me when I was being a noob SO (still being a noob SO). I hope life treats you better and you know where to find me if you ever need someone to talk to/play with. O/

Just now, Iherdcows said:

I'm just gonna bump this thread. I dont feel the need to make another one. I've felt burned out for a long time but kept with it because I was told I was needed. But with school starting up again soon, I'd love to focus more on that. I'd also like to figure out my life more, which does mean not coming around as much. I'll still come around here and there, but I think I need to move on more, and focus on my real life more. This shouldn't come as a surprise to some staff members, as I did bring up this might happen at a meeting we had awhile back. I'm just not having as much fun as I used to, and I want to get my life in order. There is also a small amount of personal issues in my real life that I need to focus on too. Thanks for all the memories guys. I've had a lot of great fun for almost the last decade.

Thanks Cows for stepping up when you was need! I hope u finish schooling and get the career you want in life! It saddest me that u do this the next day after totes step down!

I will never stop following u around GB when ur not watching!

good luck with the school. and thanks for the hard work with the community. 

@Iherdcows

what if I said that you happened to run into a landmine that was just placed and if you could hear you would of heard it being placed and if you could hear you could of heard me yelling WAIT DONT before you went boom

#neverforgot

First Totes now cows :'( I hope things start getting better for you cows. Best of luck with school and hope you figure out those issues your dealing with :(

Thanks for all the work you did cows, i've had a lot of good times on the servers because you were there and wish you good luck in school :D 

On 11/10/2015 at 10:36 AM, Destin said:

Damn man, sad to see you go

oh haha someone bumped this thread again, lol too bad I did it first.

Wow a lot of people fell for it this time.......

Wait..................

Oh fuck

thanks for helping me more than you needed to back when I was an SO, and doing the job of the staff of the server at the time.

Also I still remember when you banned me lmao

i hope you stick around bud we should play some osrs some time

;)

thanks for all the work and fun time in the servers. Playing against you in war3 was challenging but fun in the end

Oh no BibleThump

Thanks for everything! You have helped me SO many times, nothing will be the same without you :(

Give this man legend.

holy moly

I thought it was a joke

Then I thought it was real so I edited

Then I thought it was a joke so I deleted my edit

I finished reading recent posts on this thread, and realized it's not a joke, so re-editing.

Thanks for your hard work.