Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iherdcows

Iherdcows Resignation

When I first started playing on sG servers, I was a goofy, 14 year old child, who just got their dad to buy it for them. I joined my brother in a random server, sG jailbreak. I fell in love with the server, and its people, and kept coming back. I spent most of my free time playing with sG and its population. I decided to join sG because of the constant population on server, and the general nice people. I spent a year or 2 in sG, before I was promoted to SO for the JB server. I played constantly, Admining while having fun doing SO. Around January or febuary of 2012, I was Promoted to RO of Jailbreak, Minigames, Bhop. I stayed on staff for a 6-8 months, I was then "promoted" to ADV. Now that all leads up to me stepping down.

I feel that someone with more interest should take my place, someone who the community loves, and is more active them me. I love this community, I love all of you, Keep it real.

Except you Eddy, you fucking Bowlcut.

Well, when I first found the sG Jailbreak server sometime at the start of 2010, you were one of the first people I actually remember playing with. Thanks for all the work you've done! :P

Sorry to see you leave as staff :(.

Though I have only been around here for nearly two months server activity-wise, it's quite obvious from the times I played Jailbreak that you truly cared about this clan community and about folks outside the clan as well.

Thanks for you service!

I'll miss all those good times we had in JB together man, those were fun.

Don't forget to stop in every once in a while man