Sign in to follow this  
Freekiller #3

Due to recent events..

Sorry for the repost my last thread was locked for no reason.

Due to recent events, I have realized that we as sG community members have no protection from staff abusing us, or any actual outlet (that's not controlled by them) to report them, and have it dealt with properly. Any staff member can choose to go off the wild end, whether the damage they do is miniscule or tremendous (kai lol).

Any staff member can be unstable; just lacking logical sense for a day, or their entire life maybe? Whether it's temporary or not, they can make mistakes in judgement (we're all human after all), and depending on how much of a dick they are; actually go back and cover their tracking with fallacious rebuttals to belittle your point, making you look like a twat (even though you are in the right).

At this point, any thing you have to say is considered meaningless amongst the presence of the omnipotent Staff of this clan.

No matter how little evidence they have and how much you may have, a staff members words are evidence enough to act.

What protects people in the clan from being Alvin Mitched?

The answer is nothing, and this is a problem.

I for one, would like to be able to play games, without some Staff abusing me,and as a result thinking they are the savior of sG.

How can we protect ourselves from self righteous staff with admin?

This answer is still unknown, but can be answered with the help of your suggestions!!

obama+serious+pointing+aa.JPG

You may brush this off thinking it'd never happen to you, but let me remind you, so did I...

Stop an abusive staff admin today.

Edited by Freekiller #3

I like you but you're making a complete fool out of yourself. What happened was probably something stupid and stupid things happened. Just let it go.

I appreciate your input, but dealing with Mitch all these years there has never been an actual way of just escaping the bs some people come up with, and being able to continue to game undisturbed. Why should I just let it go? to let it happen again? I don't think so..

I am sure Martin Luther King Jr. looked like a fool standing up to segregation, before he gained a following. Doesn't mean he or I am a fool.

Edited by Freekiller #3

I appreciate your input, but dealing with Mitch all these years there has never been an actual way of just escaping the bs some people come up with, and being able to continue to game undisturbed. Why should I just let it go? to let it happen again? I don't think so..

I never knew Mitch, but I do know Shadow. He puts so much work in ZE for making it a quality server and he put a lot of his time in minigames to make it work. So I really doubt he's a bad guy.

Edited by Master Chief

I never knew Mitch, but I do know Shadow. He puts so much work in ZE for making it a quality server and he put a lot of his time in minigames to make it work. So I really doubt he's a bad guy.

I'm not saying he's a bad guy, this thread is not specifically about him. I am doubting your ability to read..

I'm not saying he's a bad guy, this thread is not specifically about him. I am doubting your ability to read..

When you have to make shit up to ban someone just cause they actually complained against you for once, you shouldn't have the power to ban people.

I demand to be unbanned for lack of evidence, i'm posting here since my last thread was closed.

All I do is try to play games and big bad Shadow comes in to my channel regularly and denies me that. ( or if i poke him "hi" ONE TIME NOT SPAM)

Funny how he actually used to play games with us now he just kicks and bans people he finds annoying. Yet i'm the one that's annoyed

That's about shadow isn't it?

This is actually a good point, perhaps some forum where staff has no power? However then trolling and spam would get out of hand. Would still need forum admins/moderators for it, perhaps community ones 

That's always the thing with clans... They can choose the people that get to play on their servers. Clan's leaders aren't chosen by the community they are a group of friends that start the community. The servers are theirs so why should they ban themselves? It's like meh that's how it is and that's how it's gonna be. Just man up and deal with it. It's just a 24h ban. Not taking sides if it was just or not.

I've had my fair share of Mitch freekilling and stuff. But it's not the end of the world.

Plus you propably tested your luck with Shadow or other people. Everyone always sugarcoats their story a bit to make it look better :P

Edited by xmen

That's always the thing with clans... They can choose the people that get to play on their servers. Clan's leaders aren't chosen by the community they are a group of friends that start the community. The servers are theirs so why should they ban themselves? It's like meh that's how it is and that's how it's gonna be. Just man up and deal with it. It's just a 24h ban. Not taking sides if it was just or not.

I've had my fair share of Mitch freekilling and stuff. But it's not the end of the world.

Plus you propably tested your luck with Shadow or other people. Everyone always sugarcoats their story a bit to make it look better :P

Shadow banning me for absoulutely no reason is my motivation for making this thread, but not the subject of the thread. Before you post in a thread read it please?

Also none of the current staff "own" the servers

I read it... It's another we should punish/overthrow staff thread cause I have been wronged... Staff sucks and their powers should be limited yada yada.. :D

What protects people in the clan from being Alvin Mitched?

Honesty, he brings up a valid point - all prejudice aside. I've never felt like I was abused to the point that I was upset or anything, but throughout the 4 years I've been around (and I know that's not a lot compared to some of you) we have all seen it happen. Now I agree with xmen saying 'it's their clan, they do what they want'... It's just something we have to get over in some ways, we choose to be on these forums, and play on sG servers. But I also feel like everyone in staff today is there because of past screw-ups (for the most part) that were eventually removed from their positions. I don't think anyone that is staff today had staff when I joined the clan. 

It'd just be nice to find a way to minimize the threat of repeating what has happened so many times before. It's like we can't learn, and even when something happens to someone else in the community, (in this case freekiller (and no I don't know specifics)) as normal members of the community we find it easy to assume that he was in the wrong, or is just whining (as many others do) and needs to man up.

Edited by Moose678

As someone who has probably incurred the wrath of every staff member ever during my tenure at one point or another,

This thread is a fucking joke.

You were an obnoxious twat, Shadow gave you a little time out, now take it like a man.

This is actually a good point, perhaps some forum where staff has no power? However then trolling and spam would get out of hand. Would still need forum admins/moderators for it, perhaps community ones

You mean like a forum section where rules don't apply (except for the horrendously illegal things) and members can say whatever they please without repercussions?

Yeah geeze if only a place like that existed.

Edited by Goldentongue

As someone who has probably incurred the wrath of every staff member ever during my tenure at one point or another,

This thread is a fucking joke.

You were an obnoxious twat, Shadow gave you a little time out, now take it like a man.

You mean like a forum section where rules don't apply (except for the horrendously illegal things) and members can say whatever they please with repercussions?

Yeah geeze if only a place like that existed.

we should call it free for all. fuck. best. idea. ever. maybe we'll let that project guy in

We used to have staff surveys and it seemed people did not take them seriously. Surveys are a great evaluation when taken seriously but we would have to believe staff would listen to our responses and what has been said "they do what they want", they do not have to. Perhaps a survey would be good at this time.

We used to have staff surveys and it seemed people did not take them seriously. Surveys are a great evaluation when taken seriously but we would have to believe staff would listen to our responses and what has been said "they do what they want", they do not have to. Perhaps a survey would be good at this time.

Staff surveys were run by mitch. and while I hate to say it, I don't even trust their accuracy (he was very adamant about not showing us the base data). That being said I don't see that happening with current staff, and if we did a survey, I'd imagine the results would turn out a lot cleaner.