Sign in to follow this  
alt account

Sweetrock Freekills ^2

Velo, I'm VERY disappointed in you. We go way back to the good ole days of ZE and never thought you could pull something like this. I dont care how unpopular sweetrock is, you dont take her name, freekill, and place the blame on her.

Not cool man....not cool.....

Ruling:

- 2 week global ban

- After 2 weeks you are eligible to return ONLY if you post an apology in the pub

- 1 alternate account is authorized during your 2 week ban to make an appeal AND/OR make the post in the pub

Resolved

To be completely honest, I changed my name to sweetrock for the luls. I never intended to place any kind of blame on her. The freekilling part was a completely honest mistake. I really did think I was the last CT. If you don't believe me, then I don't really care, but either way i'm not coming back so there's really no reason for me to lie about that.

Believe whatever you wish.

Sweetrock, I apologize for stealing your name. I only wanted to mock your idiocy, not get you into trouble. Also, no shit, I already know i'm an idiot most of the time. I tend to shut my brain off when i'm on the computer as an escape from the real world. I know my life is shit and when I'm on the forums or on cs, I don't have to think about it. I mean look, my job sucks dick, I lack the social skills to be able to 'chill' with 80% of the population of the world, no colleges (even community) will even think twice about accepting me. I didn't even fit in as an anime fag. You know that's bad. We all have our flaws, this is mine. I'm sorry. The only thing I have going for me is my girl, car, family (what little of it I have left) my job, and alcohol. I was never cut out to be a troll, that was basically just me trying to fit in with you guys, but I should have listened when you guys were saying "be yourself", Guess I really fucked up..

This is probably the last you'll see of me.

-Velo

Edited by alt account

Moved to pub:

Ref: http://www.joinsg.ne...kills-resolved/

Velo, if we wanted you perma'd well, you'd be perma'd. Just wait out the 2 weeks and hopefully your life will be more chill.

EDIT: I'll direct other staff members to this thread to see your appeal.

Edited by ChosenOne2000

Sweetrock, I apologize for stealing your name. I only wanted to mock your idiocy, not get you into trouble

tl;dr.

But you got Sweetrock in trouble for something that was actually you?

Genius.

Sweetrock, I apologize for stealing your name. I only wanted to mock your idiocy, not get you into trouble

tl;dr.

Genius.

Ok what the fuck I am so lost here. What did you do I don't even know you

Edited by (sweetrock)

tl;dr.

Genius.

Ok what the fuck I am so lost here. What did you do Eek?

Not eek...

tl;dr.

Genius.

Not eek...

OOps sorry Eek. I had Eek name in my head from reading what he put and I having a bad morning so didn't realizes who did it.

Ahahahah way to be a drama queen about nothing. Everybody does stupid shit. Only difference is you got caught, and when you should have just bent over for one little spanking, you fought it and the punishment got worse. I would say it's no big deal, but if your life really is that terrible, then maybe leaving this place and doing something more productive is a good idea.

Edited by Narcissus

tl;dr.

Genius.

Not eek...

OOps sorry Eek. I had Eek name in my head from reading what he put and I having a bad morning so didn't realizes who did it.

1356026503699.jpg

Just another day for me

[media=]

I'm still here cause I life off fucking with the people here how hate my it brightens my day when I log in to see how many people pay attention to me. Its fun watching people troll me. Its a fun game. Why are you still here?

English please. I know how bad my grammar is but cmon... <_<

Edited by mickymousebullshit

Can someone perma this bitch already? MONKEH stirred less shit than this full-on retarded cunt and a lot of us actually liked him. We also sort of liked Velo, but now he's probably going to commit suicide because of crackrock just like all six of her baby-daddies.

1/60

eTtih.png

Edited by ChosenOne2000
infraction

ITT: mad

why is everyone so mad? you can ignore her posts, and most of you don't even play with her on the servers

owait you guys can't just do that, you need her banned! oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. man the fuck up people

she's actually one of the best trolls on this forum, and she isn't even attempting to troll, you guys just eat it up and rage

Edited by Sketchmaticx

Can someone perma this bitch already? MONKEH stirred less shit than this full-on retarded cunt and a lot of us actually liked him. We also sort of liked Velo, but now he's probably going to commit suicide because of crackrock just like all six of her baby-daddies.

1/60

eTtih.png

Too harsh to let slide....

Honestly, she hasnt broken any major rules. The rules she does break, she is infracted. This thread isnt about MONKEH, so watch the derail. We dont joke about suicide in this community. At this rate, you will be perma'd WAY before sweetrock.

Tell MONKEH I said "shalom and happy hanukkah..."

Edited by ChosenOne2000

We dont joke about suicide in this community. At this rate, you will be perma'd WAY before sweetrock.

About time someone put an end to that. Nothing I've ever seen posted by anyone on this forum has ever come close to justifying comments like that, and it's not the first time he's done it either. Like her or not, criticize her or not, that's just fucked up beyond reason.

1/60

eTtih.png

Too harsh to let slide....

Honestly, she hasnt broken any major rules. The rules she does break, she is infracted. This thread isnt about MONKEH, so watch the derail. We dont joke about suicide in this community. At this rate, you will be perma'd WAY before sweetrock.

Tell MONKEH I said "shalom and happy hanukkah..."

I've made plenty of jokes about suicide in this community. You should get sportsteen to spend half a day to look for them all and then perma me. But, yea, I don't really have any form of communication with MONKEH and never did, but I'm sure someone who does talk to him would be more than willing.

About time someone put an end to that. Nothing I've ever seen posted by anyone on this forum has ever come close to justifying comments like that, and it's not the first time he's done it either. Like her or not, criticize her or not, that's just fucked up beyond reason.

Goldentounge dishing out moral outrage. Worth it. Maybe I'm wrong but if I remember correctly you were there defending people making jokes about 9/11. I may look up that thread if I'm not lazy. Wait, where's sportsteen when you need him?

RIP Velo. I'm sorry crackwhore drove you over the edge.

eTtih.png

Edited by ChosenOne2000
Infraction 1 week ban

JS. I didn't intend to start some shit storms ITT either. Shit just happens.

Just another day for me

[media=]

I'm still here cause I life off fucking with the people here how hate my it brightens my day when I log in to see how many people pay attention to me. Its fun watching people troll me. Its a fun game. Why are you still here?

Well then.

1/60

eTtih.png

I'm not that far gone. I mean there's always room for improvement right?

I'll be around in game after my ban's up, but i'm going to try not to be on the forums unless I need to make a complaint.

C1, you can get rid of this account now if you want.

Edited by alt account

Guest Fohacidal

At this point now I think Velo is a bigger faggot than sweetrock ever will be. At least sweet is genuinely retarded and owns up to it, velo, you are just a fucking asshole and try to throw in your probably standard life as a scapegoat to excuse something that has nothing to do with your life. OH MY JOB SUCKS, BETTER GET ON CSGO AND BREAK SOME RULES!!! Yeah...

ITT: mad

why is everyone so mad? you can ignore her posts, and most of you don't even play with her on the servers

owait you guys can't just do that, you need her banned! oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. man the fuck up people

she's actually one of the best trolls on this forum, and she isn't even attempting to troll, you guys just eat it up and rage

I feel like people throw the word troll around and not actually know what it means. People want her gone because her posts are unintelligible and she adds nothing to the conversation, not because her mere presence throws people into a blind rage. Admittedly I kinda want to punch her in the neck sometimes because I literally cant understand what she is saying.