Sign in to follow this  

mini-games on forums?

is it really that hard to visit any of the hundreds of flash game sites to get your 2D gaming fix?

I think the point of us having some mini games was to compete for high score bragging rights on the forums between friends, not just for the entertainment aspect.

is it really that hard to visit any of the hundreds of flash game sites to get your 2D gaming fix?

I think the point of us having some mini games was to compete for high score bragging rights on the forums between friends, not just for the entertainment aspect.

yep this.

The problem was that 80% of the games had a hacked high score, so no one wanted to play fair. Can't brag when you're just hacking.

The problem was that 80% of the games had a hacked high score, so no one wanted to play fair. Can't brag when you're just hacking.

Yes I can, I can brag of a 1,000,000,000,000,000,000+ score because it was legit. Castle defense game, score was based on cash times the level... had too much cash.